“Terrible!”

Neighbourhood: City Center
A TripAdvisor Member
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2005

I used to live in Miami South Beach. I now live in L.A. and was out in South Beach recently on vacation. This was my first and last visit to The Little Mushroom. My mom orderd eggs, and they were served burnt. The manager would not replace them. It was the worst food and customer service I have had in all of my travels. I ended up paying $7.50 for the burnt eggs that she did not eat, And the The Little Mushroom would not re-cook.
If you choose to eat here you are taking your chances. Good Luck.
Andrea Harrison

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

MA
“Great food, great prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2005

I went to South Beach for Memorial Day weekend, and my friends and I decided to grab a bite to eat on less crowded Lincoln Road. We ran across the Mushroom Cafe, and after looking at the menu, we decided to try it out. The waitstaff was extremely personable and quick, and the menu offered many tasty and cheap choices. Lunch for the three of us came out to less than $30, and the portions were so big that none of us could finish our plates. We without question went back for breakfast the next day. I recommend this place to anyone who is in South Beach but wants a small break from the craziness of Ocean Drive!

1 Thank msshortee