“the atmosphere is amazing the food tantalizing”
Review of Sushisamba

Sushisamba
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushisamba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Center
Description: Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Located in the heart of Miami on Lincoln Road, SUSHISAMBA features a premier event space, alfresco dining and a custom graffiti installation. The menus are a thrilling mix of new and signature dishes with an emphasis on piquant flavors, the finest ingredients and artful presentations. Complementing the cuisine, the location offers specialty cocktails, cultural spirits such as shochu, pisco and sake and a selection of wine, beer and Champagne. In addition to Miami Beach, SUSHISAMBA has locations in Coral Gables, New York, Las Vegas and London.
Youngstown, Florida
“the atmosphere is amazing the food tantalizing”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The food and wine , the people well worth the trip , the passersby would look in every time i put a morsal into my mouth the face i made was pure pleasure the food mmmmm, i'm a sucker for tuna , and I was in heaven returning ASAP!

• Visited June 2014
SUSHISAMBAgroup, Guest Relations Manager at Sushisamba, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear chloe P,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your meal at our restaurant. It delights us to know that you liked the food and wine. Hopefully, we will see you again soon!

Best Regards,
Guest Relations Manager

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Dallas, Texas
“Some things excellent, some average”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I really loved this restaurant. It was really cool. I would recommend the ceviche as it was to die for! Loved it so much I would go back for that alone! The regular sushi rolls were just so so. I think if we would have gotten one of their specialty rolls, we would have been more pleased. Drinks were very good as well.

Visited July 2014
London
“Loved this restaurant - delicious food and great people-watching!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had such a fun time at Sushi Samba - and the food is just delicious. It was one of my favourite dining spots on our trip. We were there during June and tried their World Cup/Brazilian-themed sushi dishes. The staff are so welcoming and the outside tables make a perfect people-watching spot. I'm gluten intolerant and they were lovely and accommodating.

• Visited June 2014
“The food was good”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food was actually quite good. Trendy but good. The tuna tartare was different than any I have had in the past so an open mind and palate are helpful. This is not traditional sushi, it is fusion. We really enjoyed the new experience. Service was just adequate but I found that to be the case with most of South Beach with the exception of 2 people (you know who you are because I told you).

Do not go here if you want hot saki. They only have cold.

If you are a people watcher or smoker they have an abundance of outdoor seating. We sat outside and when I went in to use the restroom, I wish we had sat inside. Really cool atmosphere and didn't feel so touristy.

The location is great for walking around after. Not sure if I would seek this out again but we enjoyed it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank SuiteDreamsInn
Miami Beach, Florida
“Food and Drink for People Watchers”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

What great food and drink on one of Lincoln Roads great corner spots. With great wait staff and people watching this could be a daily event. Just think, your favorite sushi dish, a cold beer, and one after another the world most gorgeous women walking by. It's like being at a runway fashion show with exceptional food served during the parade of beautiful people. What more can you ask for? Walt C

• Visited July 2014