“Excelent!”

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 1,137 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$14 - US$54
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 28 November 2013

They have a great Steak. The popatos are the best potatos that i ate. Also the dessert Copa Baires is amazing!!!

BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Mobile: 305.992.1441

Write a ReviewReviews (1,214)

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Nice, convenient location, great staff however we had the mixed grill from which the majority of the meats were pretty dry and largely flavorless. Perhaps I need more exposure to Argentine cuisine generally but wouldn't be going back for the food.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The food I great, the staff is so attentive
The decoration of the restaurant is great
We are coming back for more

Reviewed 9 November 2013

the place is nice, the service was ok and the food too. I think the meat is to greasy the put to much non stick on the grill, the bread was frozen and not cooked well.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

If you want a steak, pasta or fish Baires doesn't disappoint! We even had a vegetarian with us that was thrilled with the pear salad - a treat & a surprise.