“Overall great place!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sleek Sobe Sweet

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Brittni L
“Overall great place!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Really loved the location and quietness of this place. Modern, tons of kitchen stuff and beach gear. I did get the sense that it was bigger from the pictures, but it was perfect for my friend and I. The WiFi was hard to pick up most of the time, but could occasionally get on. I do wish there would have been some clothing drawers so I didn't have to live out of my suitcase- there were some small ones, but nowhere near enough for 2 women. The parking is $25 a day for covered and $10 a day for street parking passes. Even with those things, I still really enjoyed my stay- loved having a full kitchen and beach gear for the price of a hotel.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing