Sanctuary South Beach
US$532
US$421
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
US$495
US$455
US$471
US$324
US$324
US$255
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$306
US$281
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$261
US$213
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$252
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$318
Travelocity
US$465
US$404
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$234
US$204
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooftop poolsouth beachlincoln roadsister propertycontinental breakfastliving areasmall kitchenrooms are largeenjoyed my staythe hotel managerlocation is excellentocean driveolablockgalemiamimicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I would not recommend this hotel.

Firstly when we arrived, the first room we were given was not cleaned, rubbish in the room, toothbrush, in the bathroom etc.

We swiftly moved rooms, the next room was simialr, very dark, there was only one small mirror in the room, there was a smell of damp, at the weekend there was noise from the restaurant which went on until 2am. Parking was USD 20 per day which is the norm for the area of south beach.

The complementary breakfast was very minimal.

Pros: Excellent location, less than 2 blocks from the beach, you can use the pool in the nearby sister hotel the Gale (4**** property in comparison).

Room Tip: Look for a room on the 1st floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Carlos D, General Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Hello Tom, sorry to hear that your experience at Sanctuary South Beach was not a perfect one. We will definitely be taking your feedback and share with entire staff so that we can provide an excellent service to our guests. I hope you will give us another chance so that we can provide the service that we know we can deliver.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

we were a week in Miami and stayed at the Sanctuary. We had a good time, although the weather was not so good, was raining 2 days and most other days cloudy and windy... So we had to shop a lot. The location of the hotel is very good for shopping, but also for going out, very nice restaurants and bars are just next to it (Bar at the Gale, Regent Hotel is very nice).
The room is a bit dark and the balcony into backyard is loud (from Kitchen) and not to use (only for smoking). The cleaning was also not so good, had always dirty feet after walking around barefoot in the room. The light in the bathroom (over the mirror) is not enough. It is just a challenge to put make up. Breakfast was okay, until 11am, that is very good.
The restaurant OLA in the ground floor is great and very crouded. Nice food but no so cheap..
All in all okay stay but not great.
All in all okay, but

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We came down during the Christmas holiday for 8 days. Room was very nice and clean. Staff super friendly and helpful. The restaurant in the hotel is very popular and packed to capacity every single night of our stay. I had read other reviews that said parking was a problem or they didn't care much for the valet service across the street. We had nothing but GREAT service from the valet, the owner is very helpful and we trusted him. No problems whatsoever and it was great to have the parking across the street for our entire stay. The hotel has a small breakfast set up in the mornings and we enjoyed it. Very close to the beach, with a nice access to the beach area and use of the beach club chairs and towels. I very much recommend the Sanctuary South Beach. Perfect location and close to the Lincoln street shops and restaurants as well as easy walk or bike down Collins to 5th and beyond.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank speedymt

Many thanks for such positive feedback and recommendations of the hotel! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with all of the amenities that we provide our guests. Our perfect location puts you steps from Lincoln Road Restaurants and Shopping as well as the beach! Please contact me when planning your next visit. cdejesus@meninhotels.com and I also will give you my favorite spots for your next bike ride!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I stayed in the Sanctuary two times on business trip, the first time for three weeks and the second time for one week, I really enjoyed their great hospitality and their outstanding service along with free WI-FI and breakfast included!!
I felt really great when almost everyone knew me and greet me by my name after few days from staying, I'll highly recommend the Sanctuary hotel to anyone visiting Miami south beach.

Special thanks to the district manager Oscar, hotel manager Carols and their team for making my stay at the Sanctuary a pleasant and memorable one!!

Maged Moawed
Regional Manager
16 Handles

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you Mr. Moawed for this wonderful review. I gives me great pleasure to have you as our repeat guest. I will forward your comments to our entire staff. We have actually just created a special Business Package that is available on our website, which includes some great enhancements such as dry cleaning services, complimentary coffee and WiFi with your rate. Perhaps that will be of interest to you. From my hotel family to yours, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I just got back from a week stay at the Sanctuary South Beach and cannot say enough good things about it. The stay from start to finish was incredible. They have the friendliest staff I've ever encountered. From being invited to their staff xmas party for drinks and dancing, their large beautiful rooms, the perfect location just a short walk to everywhere you'd want to be, a great section on the beach and access to their sister properties large pool...we were really treated like vip's. Extra thank you's to Carlos, Louis and Hektor to making this trip extra special. We can't wait to go back. If you want a hotel that has everything that you would need in South Beach this is the place.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Carlos D, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Hello and Thank you for this excellent review. It gives great pleasure that you enjoyed your visit and had the opportunity to share with us our holiday party. A special shout out will be given to all team members. When you are ready to visit us again please email me at cdejesus@meninhotels.com so that I can extend a preferred rate.