This past Memorial Day weekend I stayed at the Sanctuary and I think if I didn't stay here, I would have regretted visiting the city during this weekend. Although the Sanctuary is beautiful, I expected a little more from a Menin property (e.g. breakfast). What made the most difference for me was the helpfulness and professionalism of Luis and Maria. Maria's recommendation to have brunch at Nikki Beach on Sunday really made our trip. When I next visit South Beach, if I want to stay off the beaten path again, I would choose the Sanctuary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami Beach, Florida