I am from the west coast of FL and after an impromptu decision to stay on south beach for a night, I found this place the same day and after reading some other positive reviews, decided to book a room here. The price was fair compared to other hotels in the area. Only downside is the $30 a night parking across the street, but that will be the case anywhere you go on south beach. Clean rooms, enjoyable atmosphere, and great service from Eddy at the front desk. Complimentary breakfast buffet was also a plus. Would definitely stay here again when traveling to south beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami Beach, Florida