“Good Thai Food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have tried Chicken Pad Thai .It was really good. My friend got Volcano Chicken . the way they make the fire when they give you the plate was amazing.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I eat a lot of Thai i must say that this restaraunt was very good I will eat here again when we come come to Miami

1  Thank LaTonya W
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Not at all a Thai restaurant
When you order properly Thai food the waiter answers is, thai food is at the Thai menu.
The problem is the Thai menu is in Thai language , unfortunately I'm not Thai
The food is really really bad

Don't recommend at all and who say this is a good restaurant have never been In a properly Thai

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place was great. a friend seen it earlier in the day and suggested we go and good thing we did. We all loved our food the Green Curry was AWESOME just the right amount of spice. The portions are big and so we all shared our food. The price is right as well and the service was quick.

1  Thank 13Lenas13
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed this great authentic Thai Food in a nice atmosphere. You can also sit on special pillows on the floor for a even more traditional feeling.
Unfortunately everything was quite expensive and they've added their tip on their own (which was a lot higher than I would have liked to give)

1  Thank moncherie2013