“very tasteful food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 22 June 2014

we have really nice experience with the Thai House South Beach. ordering dim sum, shrimp pad thai and red curry chicken we expected nothing special. but i have to admit this curry chicken was the best i have ever eaten. the staff is friendly, also the atmosphere is great. we recommend the Thai House South Beach to everyone!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I am fairly hard to please when it comes to Thai food after living in New York for 15 years and Bangkok for 3. While this restaurant does not serve God's answer to Thai food, they serve reasonably authentic Thai, and with the Thai pop music playing in the background and the unintentionally kitschy decor, it is not devoid of charm. The curries here are quite good, reasonably priced and are a casual, relaxed world away from the Collins Avenue scene. I recommend it for a casual meal.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have tried Chicken Pad Thai .It was really good. My friend got Volcano Chicken . the way they make the fire when they give you the plate was amazing.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I eat a lot of Thai i must say that this restaraunt was very good I will eat here again when we come come to Miami

1  Thank LaTonya W
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Not at all a Thai restaurant
When you order properly Thai food the waiter answers is, thai food is at the Thai menu.
The problem is the Thai menu is in Thai language , unfortunately I'm not Thai
The food is really really bad

Don't recommend at all and who say this is a good restaurant have never been In a properly Thai