“Worst deli anywhere”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Bayshore
Reviewed 5 August 2008

We gave up and walked out. We waited over forty minutes, and we still weren't served. They brought the soda right away, but no food. Then they brought the fries, which just sat there and got cold. I had to add more money to the parking meter, which I had timed on my watch, so I know it was over forty minutes.

They gave my wife's salad to someone at another table. I never got the sandwich I ordered. We left!

On The Food Network they said it was the best Jewish deli in south Florida. We think it is the worst Jewish deli anywhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 2 February 2008

Challah Egg Melt for life....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 27 June 2007

I almost don't want to say I like this place so much, because for years it's been our little place when we go to Miami Beach for a vacation! It has been there for 48 yrs I think (No, I have not been around for all of them!) but my husband and I started going here in 1995 and we still love it. It's a little removed from the "tourist" area, but not so much so that it is inconvenient. A good ol' Jewish Deli and I'm from the NY area so I know a thing or 2 about good Jewish Deli's!

Breakfasts are great and reasonably priced. My husband is very fond of their Oatmeal. My daughter and Mom raved about the pancakes. I'm weird, so breakfast to me could be Chicken Noodle Soup with a Matzo Ball - and oh I wish I had one right now!

Lunches are great too! Sandwiches stacked 6 inches high. Phenomenal knishes and latkes... great soups. Yes, great salads & wraps too. This place is clean and renovated, not living on its laurels. I highly recommend it.

It's a bunch of local regulars with a spattering of tourists (like us). We've had the same waiter for years and it's always a pleasure to see him & meet some of the new staff.

4  Thank BunChi11