“OK”

Ranked #191 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Detroit, Michigan
“OK”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Lobby Uninviting! I arrived at 10:00pm no one was at the Front Desk so I hit the Bell waited 10 min hit the bell again and waited 5 minutes. An unfriendly lady finally came from the Office(as if I was disturbing her) and Checked me in. I didn't care for the area AT All!! Shops/Eateries too far off from Walking Distance! I checked out in the Morning!!! Won't go back!! Old Needs Updates Badly!!!!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Miami Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a rip off. It is a filthy place with roaches on d wall. The hotel is nothing like u see online.the floor in d rooms are dirty, d carpet in d hallways are nasty.was a real disappointment. Pay a little extra and stay somewhere else. Read reviews before booking. Sorry we didnt

• Stayed January 2014

Travellers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Jefferson City, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

When I travel, I make sure the hotel has a gym. This hotel advertises it has a gym. The first day at the hotel I searched for the gym to no avail. When I asked the front desk I was told they no longer had a gym. I stated their web site states they have a gym and I was told in a rather disgusting manner their web site says many things they don't have. On my last night, my heat went out in my room. When I went to the front desk, I was met by the same arrogant attendant. He promised a service person would come. Three hours later no service person. When I enquired again, I was met with the same smirk and same response. Fortunately, another attendant exchanged my room.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bill S
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Saying here is a trip to the past. Old cars in the lobby. Characters in the lobby. Most of the main floor space is empty. Rooms are clean and roomy. Nice pool area with hot tub. On the beach. Reasonable parking fee.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Bill F
Buenos Aires, Argentina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

The hotel facilities are basic, a bit old and smelly. in their website they say they have free shuttle to South Beach and Ventura mail, this is not true, they charge 25 dollars per person to go to the mail and for South Beach they send people to get public transport. The concierge, a man called Guillermo, charged us 70 dollars for a car to the airport, and what he did is to call a cab, pay the driver 45 dollars (the official cab rate to the airport) and keep the difference, without telling us that we could call the cab and pay 45 dollars as indicated by Miami transportation Service. He also told the driver to come to pick us up 30 minutes earlier than have asked, and the driver wanted to charge us 15 extra dollars for the additional waiting time. If posible, avoid it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Not a fancy place a little run Down. But the staff was Excellent. Friendly. The room was amazing. Gave us a corner looking over the ocean. After spending$200 on south beach
the night before with no sleep from a fire alarm that kept us all night. This hotel was roomy quiet and very comfortable beds! A nice surprise. Good rooms for the cost!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shandel4556
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

When you first walk in the lobby there is an odor that I can't really describe. I would say it's something along the lines of old man sweat. The lobby is huge with very little seating. The chairs I did sit in had fleas jumping on me. Don't expect a relaxing time in your room because the walls and floors are very thin. There people coming and going all night long. The included continental breakfast is nothing more than bread and store bought cookies. Oreos for breakfast?you can upgrade to a hot breakfast for $8. The same breakfast that most hotels would include

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Beach Place Hotel
Beach Place Hotel
#113 of 207 in Miami Beach
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside West

Been to Miami Beach North Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!