Miami Beach North Plaza Hotel
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$286
  • Beachfront
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$557
Official Site
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
Room Mate Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$274
US$231
US$216
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$154
Pestana Hotel Group
US$455
US$366
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This place is in disrepair. Everything. The rooms are small, every bed in the hotel is a double, it's truly horrible. We are afraid about bugs and no wonder since the place is in horrible shape and no doubt would not look clean even if the walls were bleached. The internet I the rooms does not work. It's 1 am and there are a bunch of us sitting in the lobby using the internet. We were not expecting much but the ceramic mismatched floors and the hard beds and the ugly toilets and the bathtub with the chunk missing are just too horrible. We checked in late and it's too late to leave and find another place but I would gladly lose the ninety bucks if it were 4 pm. Do not stay here. Howard Johnson's should be ashamed.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. It's worse than some youth hostels I have stayed tin.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We left a gift card in the safe. The maid, or some other employee stole it. Manager was unresponsive, always in a "meeting". The front desk lady hung up on me twice when I asked for the mgr. And on top of it all, the room was a dump, dirty, gross, the pool was nasty, the beach guy was mean. I wouldn't wish this stay on anyone!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Carriemq
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Lobby Uninviting! I arrived at 10:00pm no one was at the Front Desk so I hit the Bell waited 10 min hit the bell again and waited 5 minutes. An unfriendly lady finally came from the Office(as if I was disturbing her) and Checked me in. I didn't care for the area AT All!! Shops/Eateries too far off from Walking Distance! I checked out in the Morning!!! Won't go back!! Old Needs Updates Badly!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a rip off. It is a filthy place with roaches on d wall. The hotel is nothing like u see online.the floor in d rooms are dirty, d carpet in d hallways are nasty.was a real disappointment. Pay a little extra and stay somewhere else. Read reviews before booking. Sorry we didnt

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 21 January 2014

When I travel, I make sure the hotel has a gym. This hotel advertises it has a gym. The first day at the hotel I searched for the gym to no avail. When I asked the front desk I was told they no longer had a gym. I stated their web site states they have a gym and I was told in a rather disgusting manner their web site says many things they don't have. On my last night, my heat went out in my room. When I went to the front desk, I was met by the same arrogant attendant. He promised a service person would come. Three hours later no service person. When I enquired again, I was met with the same smirk and same response. Fortunately, another attendant exchanged my room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple