“Anniversary celebration”

Quinn's
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: From the man who brought Miami the celebrated cuisine at A Fish Called Avalon for nearly a decade comes Quinn’s, one of Miami's up and coming seafood favorites. Award-winning Chef/Proprietor Gerry Quinn is well known, well loved, and his culinary finesse has transformed a visit to the bustling Ocean Drive into an absolute treat. Quinn is dedicated to utilizing only the freshest available ingredients- from pristine seafood to just picked native farm produce. Cleverly redefining “local flavor”, the beloved chef fuses old-Florida style seafood concepts with progressive global trends. The result is a South Beach seafood institution in-the-making.
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose Quinn's because of the Trip Advisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. We splurged and had the Florida lobster tail (super sweet), the oscar filet (tender and perfectly prepared) and finished with the key lime pie. I search for a good key lime pie wherever we go and Quinn's is one of the best ever. Tart, not that fake cheesecake stuff, great crust and real whip cream! Yummmm. Pricey but worth the splurge for the special occasion.

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

I'm glad it was our TripAdvisor reviews that got you in the door, but even happier you were so impressed with our lobster, filet, and Key Lime pie! Thanks for the great review, and it was a pleasure to have the two of you for your special occasion.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We sat outside on the terrace where the live animation takes place. Though sometimes conflicting with the neighbours' it adds to the nice atmosphere. We started with an excellent water melon mojito, for starters the crab was excellent but you'll need to plunge into it with your hands, the sea bass with its vegetables risotto is perfectly cooked and seasoned. All this accompanied by a reisling and concluded by an excellent moulton cake. All this comes at a cost of 150 usd per person but it is worth it.

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thanks for following up with us after dinner and drinks on our terrace! I'm pleased we were able to make your time in Miami Beach so enjoyable, and it's nice to hear such kind words about our cocktails and dishes. If you ever make it back to the United States and find yourself in our area, we'd love welcome you back!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Beach front on a perfect fall evening--what could be better? Having live music with a Cuban flair! The 3 piece horn band was really good, and enhanced a lovely meal. They kept a perfect volume, too, so it could be heard, but not so loud you couldn't talk with your table companions.

I shared the lobster with one of our party and I always appreciate it when the staff doesn't make me feel awkward about it. They even split the lobster and plated it nicely for both of us. My husband had steak and declared it delicious. The other member of the party ordered an appetizer as his dinner and, again, there was no awkwardness in this.

The key lime pie lived up to the billing by our server and the bar tender as "the best key lime pie around." It was a very generous portion and was YUMMY!!

The live music really completes the evening, doesn't it? I'm pleased to hear how impressed and satisfied you were with your appetizer, main dishes, and Key Lime pie for dessert. It's never a problem for us to split your entrees — anything to add the special touch on a perfect night! Thanks for the review, and I hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

After much searching for good food/service on Ocean, we found Quinn's. The ambiance was fancy and relaxed at the same time. We had the famous Bam Bam Shrimp, Lobster and Crab Ravioli, Mahi Mahi, Key Lime Pie a classic Martini and Watermelon Mojito. Everything was tasty with delicate flavors. Worth the extra $ for the quality.

1  Thank Shaina V
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

You tried all of my favorites, Shaina! I'm glad you had such a great experience, and we'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in Miami Beach. Thanks for the great review!

Take care,

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Just returned from our fifth trip to south beach in as many years . Always exploring new hotels and restaurants . Living about one hour from the food mecca , New Orleans , we enjoy fine dining as a way of life . Our recent experience at Quinn's is one of the best we have ever had anywhere . I must say the weather was perfect so we dined outside on the terrace . The food and service matched the perfect atmosphere . Despite all the tourist traps along Ocean Dr , Quinn's doesn't fit into that category . The food quality is excellent with a diverse selection from beef to seafood to chicken to pork . Everything from the bread to the desert was great . Even our waiter , Sammy , was top notch . We will definitely be returning on our next trip .

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

It's amazing how much perfect weather can improve an already enjoyable evening! Thanks for the kind words about our restaurant — customer feedback (especially when it's as positive as yours) is always satisfying to hear. I appreciate the high praise, and would love another opportunity to impress you with one of our other dishes. I'll let Sammy know you mentioned him specifically, and I hope to see you back on your next trip to Miami Beach!

Take care,