This is our third stay this year at the Setai, I can only say good about this hotel. Readers please bare in mind we are speaking about Miami, and not only Miami but South Beach. I have read a few reviews to feel what others have experienced at this hotel and I must say that either people do not understand the real deal about this hotel or I might be a terrible traveler after having visited most of the best hotels in the world from Asia to Europe and from North to South America.
First things first, is a small hotel compared to the other hotels in Florida, I think it has about 80 rooms, so I have always been welcomed by my name from the doorman to the breakfast staff. Concierge works extremely helpful and front desk is just as fast as you could call and hang up. Engineering mostly impressive (almost too fast), we have experienced brief trouble with our TV and the Shower and they immediately came to our room and fixed everything.
The Rooms are not as you might expect, but come on, isn´t it what you want when you travel? They really manage to bring a little touch from Asia to America. This is a Hotel that belongs to a company that has several hotels in Thailand, Indonesia etc... So what they are good at is bringing the Asian feel to America, as well with their decor, staff, and service. So please for those who say people do not speak english there, just listen a bit carefully they have to speak english to be able to work at this hotel, they might just be a bit shy or timid.
The swimming pool area is just perfect, you can find privacy, and a relaxing atmosphere in South Beach. For those who are looking for a place to see, party and be seen - avoid. This is a hotel for Family, Couples, and Business men as well as people who appreciate quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Setai is an intimate, serene oceanfront resort in the heart of South Beach. Its design vision artfully combines the rich architectural history of the neighborhood and its cultural diversity with the International Art Deco movement, particularly its influence in Asia. Our new restaurant, Jaya, invites you to discover a menu that dedicated to the traditional flavors and dishes of Asia from China, India, Thailand and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Setai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Miami Beach
- The Setai Miami Beach, Florida