We stayed here for 3 nights after a conference in Miami. The rooms were spacious and the attention to detail is impressive. You are treated like royalty upon chefk in as they sit you in a private room with refreshments while they prepare your keys, etc. The pool service for drinks and food in also phenomenal. The breakfast buffet, while extensive and very high-end, is fairly expensive. We really enjoyed this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Setai is an intimate, serene oceanfront resort in the heart of South Beach. Its design vision artfully combines the rich architectural history of the neighborhood and its cultural diversity with the International Art Deco movement, particularly its influence in Asia. Our new restaurant, Jaya, invites you to discover a menu that dedicated to the traditional flavors and dishes of Asia from China, India, Thailand and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Setai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Miami Beach
- The Setai Miami Beach, Florida