This hotel is by far the best on Miami Beach. It is absolutely 5 star with all the amenities and service you would expect. The staff is very friendly, professional and is well trained in hospitality. They never refuse any request. Extra chocolates in the evening - no problem. Can I have a smoothie while sitting in the courtyard and watching the World Cup - yes right away and on the house.
The property itself is impeccable, spotless and totally high end. From the three restaurants, to the bar, to the pool area, gym, spa and all common areas, you cannot find any flaws. Anywhere you go, you feel comfortable, relaxed and wanted. The staff on the beach sets you up on a chair, brings over a tray of cold water, cold spray, a cold wet towel and a complimentary smoothie every now and then.
The food at the restaurants is also top notch. Breakfast is an endless buffet with anything you'd ever want.
The only quirk, and its not really a problem, is that the rooms have a bathtub in the living area below the tv. In discussions with other guests, everyone seemed to agree this is bizarre. Even if you are in the bathtub, you cannot see the tv because its right above you. What if the tv falls into the tub? When you get out of the tub, your living area will be all wet. Very strange, maybe I'm missing something.
The crowd here is sophisticated and you don't get any of the trashy South Beach crowd roaming the halls being loud and rowdy. I will definitely come back here every time I am in Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Setai is an intimate, serene oceanfront resort in the heart of South Beach. Its design vision artfully combines the rich architectural history of the neighborhood and its cultural diversity with the International Art Deco movement, particularly its influence in Asia. Our new restaurant, Jaya, invites you to discover a menu that dedicated to the traditional flavors and dishes of Asia from China, India, Thailand and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Setai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Miami Beach
- The Setai Miami Beach, Florida