“awesome place to get some ice cream just like back home in argentina! definately recommend”
Review of La Dolce Vita - CLOSED

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Killingly, Connecticut
“Delicious breakfast everyday”
Reviewed 4 April 2008

Every morning before going to the beach, we stopped here to get breakfast. Very inexpensive, but VERY delicious. For about $5 you can get scrambled eggs, toast, sasauge/bacon, and coffee. I'm not a big fan of hot coffee, but this coffee was wonderful. We went back one nite and ordered gelato, which was also just as good--too many flavors to choose from!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The Hollywood, Fl location is my all time favorite place to get dulce de leche gelato.”
Reviewed 18 February 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“absolute perfection”
Reviewed 28 April 2005

This restaurant is by far the best I have ever been to. The ambience was very nice and the food was beyond perfection. I have never eaten anything so good. I ordered chicken and spinach - nothing fancy - it was the most tasteful chicken and spinach I have ever had though. I live far from here unfortunately and have been going to all the restaurants in my area searching for something like it. I am writing this review only because I was searching the net for the recipes and found this. To top it off the apple martini I ordered was perfect, too, and I have not been able to find anywhere that can make one as well as Vita either. The price was high with drinks but I can say it was definately worth it.