The Mimosa Hotel
Collins Hotel(Miami Beach)
Pelican Creek(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Oceanside Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The location is pretty good because it is really closed to Miami beach. The poor is just ok. However, it will charges you $18 per night for parking. The most terrible experience is that I can hear voice from other room. That is really disturbed me. The toilet is not worth for the cost. I suggest that you may think about it before you booking.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank immai0203
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Arrived from UK and booked here for 2 nights to explore Miami before travelling south. We left after our first night mostly because it was in a really poor area from which to explore the city. The pool was right by the beach and seemed clean. Breakfast was vv basic - white toast, coffee, thin sweet orange drink. For dinner we went to Normans opposite which was a friendly bar diner on the busy roadside though. For UK visitors beware it's a one way street - turn in at the public parking lot before the hotel itself. Mimosa is not a great holiday hotel but will do for a cheaper stop over before heading off.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhossiligg
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have stayed at many hotels in Miami however this hotel is my favorite. The customer service is by far the best you will find in south florida. I love that the pool is right on the beach! You don't have to drive anywhere because the location is right in the heart of exactly where you want to be in Miami. Right next to dining, shopping, entertainment, and much more. The room is very clean AND the beds are super comfy! I love the food in the hotel, the drinks, and everything is just great here! This is the best hotel in Miami. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Katy K
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Do not believe the webite photos. Reality is much worse. I stayed with my family and it is a one star hotal, at maximum. Bedrooms are noisy, appliances have horrible quality, there is no place to park the car for check in.

Room Tip: Ocean front must be better. Street front rooms are too noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank WChamon
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Mimosa hotel with my family.
Great atmosphere, nice ambiance, and the most important thing is the costumer service. The staff is on top of their game. We will definitely be staying at Mimosa next time we are visiting the area!
Cheers Mimosa!