“Absolutely Fabulous”

Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton
Ranked #59 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Amazing experience ! Vintro is sleek, clean and the décor is breathtaking. The staff was very attentive and accommodating. I must add the roof top was a favorite, after a glass of Wine in the warm spa we were able to enjoy a nap on one of many large lounging beds. This was my first trip to Miami and my boyfriend could not have picked a better location. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner as we were checking out and received a welcoming invite to come stay again. Our stay was within the first week open and I could only imagine the experience perfecting. Thank You All

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Super Chic, brand new boutique hotel in the best area of South Beach. Staff and decor incredible. Just Spotless!! Food incredible. Just love it!! It is very close to the Convention Center and Lincoln Road. The hotel offer a complementary transportation service in a Mercedes Benz van within South Beach.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank monicasmith333
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Even though I was one of the first guests at Vintro, I must say is running flawlessly, the rooms are beautiful and sexy (as is the rest of the place). The food is cooked to perfection and Aksana at the bar is on top of what you need!!!!

I'll be back!!

Javier Prado

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Javier P
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Booked here at the last minute with a colleague. Richard on reception was a superb start, great welcome and full of useful info. Had time to enjoy the fab rooftop area and plunge pool with sun until late, a rarity for the area. Rooms are just perfect. Amazing towels, linens, art and as good as I've experienced at any in the area. Tried the restaurant and you won't be disappointed in fact you'll be gutted like we were that we only had one night here as the menu was so fresh, local and staff were excellent. Reasonably priced for the area, goats cheese croquettes and jumbo Shrimp were mouth wateringly good and service to match. The owner was on-site and introduced himself with welcome to my home. I wish it was and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank JulesStockers
Adnan J, Manager at Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you so much for your time to write this great review. I shared this with Richard and the staff and they are sending their regards!

Goat cheese croquettes are really yummy! And our Kitchen is now open for dinner as well...

So for your next visit, we will be looking forward to hosting you for at least for few days. Let me know directly and I will assist you with booking.

Regards

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed in Vintro Hotel for a second Honeymoon, the staff was amazing helping and informing properly of everything we need. The rooms are very clean and the Hotel smell incredible good.
Location is a plus because is not in the noisy area and walking distance to the best of South Beach. The Restaurant menu is healthy and delicious, the bar has a great selection of cocktails and wines. We are definitely coming back, lovely place full of art.

Room Tip: Top floor is by pool/jacuzzi/bar
3  Thank Sol D
Adnan J, Manager at Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Sol D,

I would like to thank you for great words. I am happy that we were able to make your second Honeymoon memorable!

Once you will start to make plans for the third Honeymoon , know that you have Your Place at Vintro and us waiting for you!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

After a while, hotels feel so "cookie-cutter" and then you get to stay in a gem like Vintro. It was the most unique place we have ever stayed, incredibly hip and modern with a warm, rustic feel all at the same time. Phenomenal concept! Hats off to the people in charge of decorating this hotel. Since the hotel is brand new, we were delightfully surprised to finally find a boutique hotel in Miami Beach with no funky smells or old squeaky hallways, we will definitely be returning time and again. We were absolutely charmed by the decor in our room as well and the bed was incredibly comfortable, I wish I could sleep on those pillows every night! The retro fitted artisan style dining room was fantastic and the food was to die for, freshest tuna I think I’ve ever had! We were continually impressed by the artwork and constantly spotting something new at every corner. Everything was perfect and the location was great, you don't want to miss out on this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kerly C C
Adnan J, Manager at Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Kerly C C,

I am so glad that you enjoyed the design and the feel of our property. You pointed out well the great job that was done by our designers. And most importantly , the effort was put with love and passion....

I hope to see you back soon, so you can enjoy the food and the sleep... and take the pillows you loved so much with you!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I live in Boca Raton, but took a mini vacation down to South Beach for my boyfriend's birthday last minute. We decided to book this hotel because, other than the good price, the pictures were stunning and it was obvious to be a brand new hotel that we were excited to check out. Upon arrival I was greeted very kindly by the management staff, and realized that we may have been their very first guests! The lobby was gorgeous and you could tell that a lot of money, time, and effort was put into small details, centering around the artwork and photography visible everywhere. Even though the room keys were not ready yet, we were escorted by one of the managers and a very sweet bellhop up to our room with our luggage. The original room we were put into was posh-looking and bright, but very small. You could smell the fresh paint; that's how new this place was. Once the manager realized they could have given us a better room, she immediately upgraded us down the hall to a larger room, with a view of the canal and a gorgeous windowed shower! (The professional pictures are exactly what the rooms look like) I've stayed at a lot of hotels and have never met a more accommodating, personable, and eager hotel staff. We started to unpack our things and my boyfriend turned on the shower only to realized there was no hot water. We called the front desk and one of the managers apologized for the inconvenience and told us to wait a few minutes so that it can be fixed. This was understandable since I think we literally were their first guests ever. Sure enough, after about 10 minutes, we had a hot steaming shower. Then, a surprising knock at the door; a staff member had brought us a complimentary bottle of champagne AND our room keys! This staff had far exceeded my expectations and I'm very excited to come back for their kitchen grand opening. I can definitely picture myself being a regular at this hotel for future South Beach trips. It's a perfect location, away from all the hassle of Miami traffic, not to mention free shuttles and bicycles to use around the city. I wish we had more time to experience the rest of the hotel because we had no chance to even visit their pool, but we will for sure be back. Thank you Vintro Hotel management! You guys handled everything perfectly and congratulations on all your success, present and future. You will be hearing back from me again soon.
- Stephanie

Room Tip: If it's a couples trip, make sure to get a room with a windowed shower. The views honestly don...
4  Thank Hova88

Dear Stephanie,

First and foremost, thank you for the great review (our first one!) and warm words. Being our first guests, we do have a special bond now between us and me and my team will be looking forward to greet you back. Next time you visit, we will have your favorite room for you . And of course, Kitchen will be available for you to enjoy lovely dinner on the Canal Terrace.

Also, remember you are always welcome to drive by and stop for drinks as Boca Raton is not too far!