“Love in Miami - Beautiful from Start to Finish”

Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton
Ranked #60 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Love in Miami - Beautiful from Start to Finish”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

What can I say?... I stumbled across this absolute gem of a hotel through AmEx Travel service. I had been searching for a couple of days for somewhere to stay in Miami... I had decided to propose to my girlfriend on this short trip and was anxious to make sure everything was as perfect / romantic as could be. Nervous as hell I entered the lottery that can be hotel booking, reading review after review of different places in South Beach. They all seemed the same... Except the Vintro.

A boutique hotel (think it has 50 or so rooms) and luxurious in it's amenities. Brand new, only opened a couple of weeks before. Not in the hustle and bustle of Collins Ave or Ocean Drive. Great looking restaurant inside the hotel. Only 2 blocks away from the beach, with it's own sun bed/umbrella section and a ZipCar / Avis all of 2 blocks away... Perfect!

We arrived early afternoon at the hotel and were greeted warmly by everyone. The hotel looked great, everything was clean and shiny and all the staff seemed excited and happy to be part of this new brand. I emailed the hotel before we got there and asked if they could try make everything a little more romantic than usual. We were greeted with glasses of champagne at check in and the hotel's manager Adnan came over and introduced himself, giving a knowing look my way ;) We were escorted to the room by a super friendly guy called Jeremy, and they had a fresh chocolate mousse (with olive oil - trust me, its AMAZING) and bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us!! Adnan had also upgraded our room!

The room was gorgeous, brand new Samsung Smart TV's, rain showers, led lights underneath the bed to name a few of the things, it was a perfect blend of modern and cozy without being at all pretentious. Everything looked better than the pictures on the hotel website! We also ate in the hotel restaurant a number of times and always had a fantastic meal.

Anything I threw at these guys they helped accommodate. I had a bunch of time sensitive packages arriving and everything was delivered and signed for without a hitch. Front desk staff were all awesome, and everyone always said hello and made us feel like valued guests including valet staff, cleaning staff, etc. Everyone was just so damn friendly! This attention to detail and personal touch made all the difference, everybody I had an interaction with remembered my name and it ain't an easy one to remember...

I feel like I have discovered South Beach's biggest secret. I will never ever stay anywhere else in South Beach. Vintro now has a very happy, loyal and grateful customer for life! I have already booked a return trip in December.

Oh yeh. Best part is... She said yes :)

8 Thank holdt1ght

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This review is for the hotel side as they do have a kitchen that compliments it star for star. After having a gastronomic dinner which memories is still lingering days after, we took a room in the hotel to celebrate. From the time that we stepped into the elevator to the moment we stepped into the room, we knew that this was not your regular boutique hotel. The details from the uniquely large numbers on the door to the voyeur shower located opposite the bed (if you are going to use it, make certain that you are in shape :)), took our breath away. I was blown away by the details and attention that was paid for the guest comfort. I finally found my home away from home. Now if I can only get them to deliver that chocolate mousse with olive oil and seasalt, i will be in heaven.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I was looking for a place to stay for my wife and I to enjoy my birthday getaway, I stumbled onto the Vintro Hotel website, luckily we fell face first onto a very comfortable king size bed! That's not the only amenity you will enjoy. Upon arrival you are welcomed by a very courteous staff (thumbs up to Adnan and staff). The hotel and rooms a very modern and uniquely designed! My wife wanted me to be sure to mention the great smell Location, everything is within walking distance but yet away from busy traffic noise. While there my wife and I dined at their restaurant for lunch, excellent food. We also had a chance to enjoy the plunge pool. Lastly, the limited time we were in the room and awake to view TV, well you can't go wrong with the 47" flat-screen!

1 Thank Graceful G
Adnan J, Manager at Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Mr. Grady,

We are so happy that you had a great time here with us celebrating your birthday. We would love to see you and your wife here again, celebrating your next special occasion , whatever it might be.... (or just a getaway)

Just let me know when your travels bring you by South Beach and I will assist you personally with your next booking.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We visited Vintro Hotel to do a site inspection and have lunch. I called over and Anastasia picked up. She was absolutely gracious and friendly. The hotel is absolutely fantastic with a lots of attention to detail. The facade, activation courtyard, lobby and rooftop are really well down from hotelier perspective! Really enjoyed the rooms and motif.

We then had lunch at the Kitchen. Loved the eclectic design of rustic and contemporary. Wooden tables and large china super cool. We had the sampler with hummus, yogurt and one other. Bread super fresh. Also had the vegetable platter with tuna! Yum. I will be going backing often with friends and family.

Lastly what I really enjoyed was the natural demeanor of the talent. Everyone was on point. Welcoming and smiles. Gracious but not scripted. Ownership and management hats off not easy to do in Miami.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Adnan J, Manager at Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Hello Neighbor!

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the Hotel and the Kitchen. I, myself am a big bread eater and you can often find me by Kitchen...

And it always gives me pride to see how my co-workers are able to exceed guest expectations , so I would like to say another thank you for mentioning Anastasia.

Looking forward to greeting you back here with us!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2014

From first stepping out of my car to (sadly) leaving the Vintro, the service, food, room and everything else in between was truly exceptional. I thoroughly enjoyed the sun out on the rooftop pool until late in the evening and swinging in the hammocks. We had a few drinks from the lobby bar where service once again was great, then we dined in the restuarant. Dinner and breakfast were delicious with offering various options for all preferences that were influenced by the Mediterranean. The calamari as an appetizer and steak for main course were truly delectable. The rooms are so fresh and the bed certainly provided a great nights sleep; I also loved all the artwork throughout the hotel. I would highly recommend the Vintro and I can't wait for my return to Miami to stay at this gem!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your review. We also can not wait to see you back! Hopefully you will be able to stay with us little longer this time...
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Excellent hotel of this class...extremely clean. Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast area is spacious and one of the best in south beach area I have experienced. Fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, oranges, apples, and bananas) in addition to all the other hot and cold items.

Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Amazing experience ! Vintro is sleek, clean and the décor is breathtaking. The staff was very attentive and accommodating. I must add the roof top was a favorite, after a glass of Wine in the warm spa we were able to enjoy a nap on one of many large lounging beds. This was my first trip to Miami and my boyfriend could not have picked a better location. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner as we were checking out and received a welcoming invite to come stay again. Our stay was within the first week open and I could only imagine the experience perfecting. Thank You All