“Good food - next to our hotel”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #122 of 1,110 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oceanfront
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Ate here as couldn't really find anywhere else nice within walking distance to hotel.

Service was a little slow but very friendly/chatty waiter so didn't mind too much.

There was a deal with the pasta's, basically order one and get a free plate as seconds, ordered two of these which were nice but a little basic. Also ordered a salad which was very tasty and good portion size.

Would recommend if you are wanting something casual, reasonable prices, nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This place the lady could not even tell me about the specials. She said, "what do I look the the cook/chef, get it together your at the bar what do you think I do/" the people around us laughed at me I'll never return or reccomend this place too anyone.. But when Iasked her what was the price of a drink she had to look it up?

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The restaurant is inside of Courtyard Cadillac Miami Ocean Front by Marriott. The food is ver bad, the restaurant smell stinking. The service was great but ordered arrived not cooked well and cold. We don't recomended.

2  Thank CPJanuary
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The food is beyond mediocre, but it was the only place opened late in the evening in the area. I ordered mussels that arrived cold and not cooked enough

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Really enjoyed the experience at Carrabba's. Good choice of food and reasonable prices. Our waiter was awesome and I would return again just to be served by him!