Had a wonderful stay at the congress hotel. From the moment I checked in with kelvin to getting free drinks during the happy hr every day in the roof top bar, the staff was always attentive with a smile. The room I booked was a junior suite in the Retro building. The room was nice but a little noisy from all the craziness out side but hey it's south beach so I was expecting the noise. The bellman was helpful getting my bags and getting a taxi at check out. The overall experience was great and I was very happy with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live the South Beach lifestyle at our hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. Located in the heart of Miami's Art Deco Historic District on Ocean Drive, we offer spacious, stylish suites with all the amenities of home. With stellar views of the ocean and the bustling action of Ocean Drive, our beachfront hotel is exactly what you need for your stay in Miami. Because we are located right on the beach, fun in the sun is literally at your doorstep. Stake out your spot in the sand and enjoy the signature Florida sunshine. With the average temperatures in the 70s and 80s, you can enjoy the beach and the sun almost all year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Congress Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strand Ocean Drive Hotel
- Strand Ocean Drive Miami Beach
- Congress Hotel South Beach Miami Beach, Florida