Z Ocean Hotel South Beach
Official Site
US$610
US$421
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$414
US$358
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$321
US$229
BestDay.com
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$375
US$341
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$528
US$204
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$234
US$192
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$163
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$376
US$233
Cancelon
2,083 results
All reviewsfront porch cafehot tubprivate jacuzzicrowne plazapenthouse suiterooftop terraceocean drivewet barsouth beachnespresso machinecomplimentary bottle of winehuge showerespanola wayrain showersitting areacity viewcollins avenue
Reviewed 15 August 2011

If it's your first time to Miami Beach area and you want a hotel that is centrally located that is very nice- this is it. The hotel isn't huge but it's beautiful and the rooms are awesome. Hotel is only a few blocks from Lincoln Rd, Shopping Dining and right across from the Beach. They also make everything easy for you. They have an amazing concierge service and the beach chair/towel/umbrella service is in a great spot on the beach. If you're doing an extended stay they also have a great kitchenette with microwaves, coolers, fridges, coffee makers etc.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
ZOceanSobe, General Manager at Z Ocean Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate the compliment about our concierge service, our rooms and location. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our facilities at the beach as well

On your next trip back to South Beach, please let me know if I can be of assistance. I would like to assist you personally.

Warm regards

Reviewed 14 August 2011

I stayed at the Z hotel for a girls trip the first weekend of August. The hotel staff could not have been nicer and more professional. The suites are lovely nad well maintained.
I have to make a special comment about their on site restaurant the Front Porch.
The food is amazing do not miss breakfast? The granola pancakes are over the top good. They have have happy hour specials in the bar and everyone was very friendly.
A special THANK YOU to Caudia our server everyday, who made our meal memorable and so very pleasant. She forgets nothing on your order and always got it right for us!
I have stayed at the Ritz and the Delano and would most definately go back to the Z
If there was one thing that I missed at this hotel, it was the lack of a full gym and a steam room. Perhaps they can work on that.
RH from Houston Texas

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
ZOceanSobe, General Manager at Z Ocean Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2011

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Z Ocean Hotel and for the kind remarks you have generously written. I shared your kind comments with Claudia and our team, and they thrilled to hear that you were delighted with their service.

On your next visit to South Beach, we are looking forward to welcome you back at your new home in Miami. I would like to personally ensure that you have a great experience. Please do not hesitate to call me directly if I can be of service to you.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 11 August 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights with my wife. What we like about it is that it is close enough to the strip but not so close you are kept up all night by the noise in the clubs and on the street. Very modern design and the rooms are well laid out. We had a pool side lanai and it was fantastic.One thing to be careful of however is the weekends.Some show up for a weekend party which makes the pool deck pretty loud all day. The restaurant downstairs is great but perhaps a quiet at night.Each time we have been back we try to avoid Friday and Saturday nights...make the stay a little more relaxing by the pool. Roof top suites are excellent and for South Beach quite well priced.
Hope this helps!!
Cheers

1  Thank MJCDN

Dear Valued Guest;

I thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Z Ocean Hotel, your insight is extremely valuable to us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found our staff pleasant and helpful and accommodations to your liking. I have shared your gracious compliments with the team and they are thrilled to have made your experience here a pleasurable one. I agree on your assessment on our property as a heavenly retreat in the middle on South Beach.

We anticipate welcoming you back to the Z Ocean Hotel in South Beach again. I would like to personally assure you another great experience. If I may assist you in any way do not hesitate to call me directly.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2011

My wife and I stayed in the rooftop suites. The room was awesome, bathroom awesome and the rooftop private spa was awesome too! The staff were great and can't say a bad thing about is place. Magnificent!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your kind comments wit us. It is our goal to continue in the Z Ocean Hotel’s tradition of providing exceptional value and service. I have shared your gracious compliments with the team and they are thrilled to have made your experience at the hotel, a memorable one.

We look forward to welcome you back here at the Z Ocean Hotel soon. I would like to personally ensure that you have a great experience. If I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2011

Thank you Z-Ocean Hotel. My wife and I flew into Miami for a tour of Florida and after reading reviews on tripadvisor, we booked our first night at the Z-Ocean Hotel. This was the best decision I have made for our holiday so far.

The check in staff at reception are superb and very courteous and helpful. The rooms are "most excellent". The beds are so comfortable with lovely linen. The bathrooms are amazing.

The location is superb with lots to see and do..and eat and drink :-)

In summary, one of the best hotels I have ever had the pleasure to stay. My only regret is that we did not stay longer.

1  Thank PeteFord

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your kind words for the Hotel. Particularly that you had such a memorable stay with us. I have shared your comments with my colleagues and we are extremely grateful. I am pleased to hear that you found our accommodations and service to your liking.

On your next visit to South Beach, I hope that you would consider staying in your new house in SoBe again. I would like to personally ensure that you have a great experience. In the meantime, we remain at your service and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards