“Watch your drinks.. ALL OF YOU”

Skybar at The Shore Club
Ranked #16 of 97 Nightlife in Miami Beach
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Watch your drinks.. ALL OF YOU”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

As a first time visitor to Miami over the holidays i was incredibly excited to be at the shore club in Miami. Great evening, perfect outdoor bar, pretty punchy and well versed barstaff, funky music, good friends and family.

Pity i ended up spending most of the night in the ER of Mount Sinai hospital as my drink was spiked by some ghastly being. While it is not the hotels fault this had happened to me, I really did think we were past this and if hotel staff and security were to see this happen again this weekend i have in my mind a pretty good idea about who did it..

Watch your drinks, mind your neighbours..

Visited December 2012
7 Thank Livlumatt

Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for a drink”
Reviewed 26 December 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for a drink on our last night in Miami beach, it was lovely.
The drinks aren't the cheapest but the setting is amazing. Plus it's only a fraction more than other bars in the area
It's well laid out and the lighting and night is really quite special.
I would recommend you go here for at least 1 drink while you're in Miami beach!

Edwardsville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FUN, FUN, FUN”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

1st time visiting Miami/South Beach, and this bar was by far the BEST TIME!!! We had a beautiful and very sweet bartender, Emily R....she helped make our evening unforgettable!!! The drinks were amazing!!! My husband and I were on our honeymoon with our best friends in tow, and we could not have been happier with choosing this place for an evening out! KUDOS to EMILY R!!! Hope to see you again....soon!!!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ChristyKiel
Madison, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Outstanding Food and service”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Have visited the Shore Club on many occasion and each and every time the food
and service was outstanding.Had a wonderful room with great view of the beach area. The
bar and restaurant staff couldn't have been nicer.....My wife was happy which made for
an all around happy trip......................

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Richard G
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Fun Filled Afternoon Bachelorette Celebration Cabana Style”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The Pool side Cabanas are beautiful and the drinks at The Shore Club were amazing. Some of the most exotic drinks I've seen on a menu in a while. The service was impeccable, everyone aims to please. Our server YA-YA was the best, he was personable, accommodating and patient with me and my Ladies. I can't wait to go back and visit. Visit The Shore Club and live it up in Miami , you won't be disappointed. :)

Visited February 2012