As a first time visitor to Miami over the holidays i was incredibly excited to be at the shore club in Miami. Great evening, perfect outdoor bar, pretty punchy and well versed barstaff, funky music, good friends and family.
Pity i ended up spending most of the night in the ER of Mount Sinai hospital as my drink was spiked by some ghastly being. While it is not the hotels fault this had happened to me, I really did think we were past this and if hotel staff and security were to see this happen again this weekend i have in my mind a pretty good idea about who did it..
Watch your drinks, mind your neighbours..
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.