“June 2nd - June 5th, 2011”

Suites on South Beach Miami
Ranked #112 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Denver, Colorado
“June 2nd - June 5th, 2011”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2011

I had a great time. Nothing beats location, location, location. The rooms were well kept - It was like a self contained mini apartment. A Nice Bathroom, Walk-in Closet, Full Refrigerator. The pitures are a replica of the rooms, but there is something to be said about pics, because in the end, stepping into the unit for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised. It infact was better than the pics. Go figure! This place is truly a hidden gem, and I kindda want to keep it that way all for myself :) Keep up the good work Suites on Southbeach, you'll be seeing more of me soon enough, and this time with a ton of friends.
DT - Atlanta

Room Tip: Ask ONLY for Francois - He'll hook you up!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank DT_Atlanta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2011

This hotel was great and the room was very nice. Very clean & quiet for sleeping. What you read is what you get. I looked at other hotels costing much more and they were nowhere near as good,

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
9 Thank Barrenkrugger
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2011

i have stayed several times at this hotel, from the outside it doesnt look much but once inside the rooms are of a good standard with a kitchen , mircowave,and fridge and are of a good size also my wife is disabled and the accessable room was great with a wet room , but the best parts of this hotel is firstly the staff who are morte than helpful, special thanks to kevin and alex and also the location which is only one block from ocean drive which is amazing , plenty of shopping and eating out , perfect fews day before a cruise , i will be back ... thanks guys

9 Thank frankieboy006
maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2011

So this was my 2nd time going to SOBE and we decided to stay here again because I wanted to be comfortable and not leave anything to chance..This place is so reasonably priced..clean..modern..and OMG..close to EVERYTHING ...my husband and i partied until we fell out..shopped..did everything loved our room. When we got there it was early we could not check in but they held out bags and told us come back soon they would try to get us in early..they were polite and friendly...we got caught in pouring down rain by time we came back they gave us towels and our room immediately to accomodate us. The next day we were supposed to go jet skiing and the place was way to far the women in the office i hate that i don't know her name but he was caucasion with dark black hair was AWESOME..she found us activities gave us information and made call for us to find us something else to do...i was very impressed with her dedication!! I recommend this small boutique hotel of all suites.. they rooms have cozy beds our bathroom had huge showers like sauna they have kitchenette and flat screens..etc...so there i have said all good things i can say!!!!

9 Thank Kiwie213
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2011

My requirements for my birthday trip were simple, a comfortable hotel right in the center of South Beach for under $150 a night. This hotel perfectly met both of those requirements. The beds were comfortable, it was nice to have a full fridge and microwave, we didn't hear too much noise and got a good nights sleep all 4 nights and the staff were wonderfully pleasant. You do not get all the fancy amenties of a normal hotel, but there is also no "resort fee" that is so common in South Beach. Would we stay again? Maybe if we went in the winter, but it was so hot this trip, we realized how much we would rather pay more for a hotel with a pool and plan to do that for our next trip. But that is a personal choice and I fully recommend Suites on South Beach to anyone looking for a great location and price.

5 Thank atlmichelle4571
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2011

I researched several hotels and found this hotel to be suitable for the trip me and my friends take every year. I booked the room months in advance on their website. They charged my card for the first night and taxes. The website said nothing about an additional $50 per night deposit upon arrival however when we checked in the clerk asks for $200 in addition to the remaining balance. We pay her in cash and she gives us a hand written receipt stating $200 will be refunded at the end of our stay. We enter the room and the floors are tiled but it looked like the floors were never mopped there was hair in the bathroom one of the beds was missing a support board so if you sat at the foot of the bed you would have ended up on the floor and the trash can in the kitchen was smaller than my bathroom trask can. Despite this we made the best of it and had a blast. At check out a different clerk asks for the balance for valet parking which is $20 a day because they don't have a garage. I pay him in cash. I ask for my refund of ($200) that I was promised at the end of my stay. He says it easy applied to my balance. Apparently the lady clerk either pocketed the $200 or they are all crooks. So I raise hell and the GM comes down which by the way owns Kent Hotel down the street. He refunds me the money but then 2 days later charges my card. I called and called and called until they credited my money back but if I can save someone from going through this I will! I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANY OF THEIR HOTELS AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed April 2011
14 Thank BlackCherry92310
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2011

I was traveling with a large group for a South Beach wedding and the majority of the wedding party was staying at the Suites. The staff was so friendly and helpful, I'm sure with such a large group we weren't the easiest to handle but they were always so nice and understanding. The location was amazing, the rooms were nice and clean, and you really can't beat the price. I have been to South Beach a dozen times and there are so many overpriced/small/loud/boutique hotels, the Suites on South Beach were so refreshing. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2011