My wife and I stayed 2 nights in the Palm suite. I have to say, the outside of the building looks a bit old, but the room was modern, comfortable and spacious. Full kitchen, large living area and an adequate sized bathroom. There was construction on Collins so parking was a bit confusing at first, but the hotel staff were extremely helpful. I would suggest you call ahead and get specific instructions for parking before you arrive. It's easy - once you know where to go. And this location is PERFECT if you want to enjoy some of the fun that South Beach has to offer. There is a huge selection of shops, restaurants and bars near by. The party on South Beach goes on well into the night, but the noise didn't bother us too much. We would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Suites on South Beach Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites On South Beach Miami Hotel Miami Beach
- Hotel On South Beach Miami
- Suites South Beach
- On South Beach Miami Hotel
- Suites On South Beach Miami Miami Beach, Florida