“cozy and quite place”
Review of Sadigo Court Hotel

Sadigo Court Hotel
Ranked #12 of 29 Miami Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed at the Sadigo Court, for my vacation, huge rooms I feel its my second home, friendly staff, always at yr disposal , quiete,clean and safe , they serve healthy breakfast they serve every morning, such as fresh fruit cut of the season, pinnaple,watermelone, banana, apple , mandarin, fresh orange juice, etc. location is safe to walk day and night. I love it and I'll recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank hossein n

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Hello everyone!
I am Zornitsa Gospodinova from Bulgaria. I booked a stay in Sadigo Court via internet. I had a pleasent stay there. The owner Dina is really nice, she greets you everytime when she see you. I could eat the best watermelon that I have tried in my life at the breakfast time. There is fresh orange juice every morning. The beach is 5 minutes walking from the hotel so I went every morning to watch how the sun rises. The convention center is 5-6 minutes by walk. I participated in the 4Life international business convention 2013. The hotel is very near to the Convention Center so I could go out for lunch, take a shower, change my clothes and go back to the convention. Near Sadigo Court you can find fresh cooked food so you can eat there if you don't have time for restaurants. From Miami international airport to Sadigo Court the taxi costs $ 32 so you can take the taxi and find the hotel quickly. The apartment was really big and I had everything I needed - hairdryer, refrigerator, iron, heater, etc. The garden of the hotel is really beautiful. You can see a lot of orchids there.
Thanks for the stay!
I had a great time in Miami!

Room Tip: The apartments are really big. There is place for 4 people.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with trip.ru
2  Thank Zori G
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed at the Sadigo Court Hotel in Miami Beach for two days in mid-October. It was a great experience. I think they have a couple of different sized rooms in the hotel, but I stayed in the studio-style room which was plenty large for me. The interior was really charming with nice polished wood floors, pretty light blue walls, a really clean comfortable bathroom, and a good-sized balcony with table and chairs that was really quiet and relaxing to sit on and look out over the courtyard in the evenings. The room had a flat-screen television with cable stations, good air conditioning, and a little kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, etc. They also had a free breakfast with plenty of cereal, bananas, fruit, toast, coffee, juice, etc. The location was perfect, too. It was only 2 or 3 blocks from the beach, in a nice, safe area of South Beach. One of the things I really appreciated was that the staff was very warm and helpful....I didn't feel like a number there. I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about the place. Possibly, if you're the type that likes the high-rise, chain hotels, this wouldn't be for you. But, if you're like me, someone who appreciates a pretty, charming, cozy hotel with nice, helpful staff, I'm sure you'll love this one. It's one of the best I've stayed at.

Lance G.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor are better than the 1st floor, because they have private balconies.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Colony style hotel located in the center of Miami beach. Close to all main streets. Clean, big rooms, open space with tropical trees inside where Dina serves great breakfast. Kind and professional staff. We come here every year and we relax and we enjoy this place a lot.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bar75
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This hotel was clean and tidy and Dina, the owner, was very helpful with getting laundry done and directions around the city. There is a simple breakfast and a good deli about a block away for snacks, etc. The hotel is quite a walk to the main hub, but there is a bus stop where you can catch a bus to take you direct to South Beach or you can hire bikes near by and ride the boardwalk.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Deb B
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We've stayed at the Sadigo twice a year for the last four years and we love it there! We truly feel that it has become our second home. Rob and Dina couldn't be any nicer. They take a personal interest in their guests and have always been there for us whenever we needed anything. The staff works very hard keeping the rooms clean. Dina's mother maintains a lovely courtyard garden which offers a peaceful and serene respite from the active lifestyle nearby. ALL the hotspots: Lincoln Road, Ocean Drive, the Bass Museum, the Convention Center, free outdoor movies in the park, nightclubs and restaurants galore, all are within walking distance with the beach only a couple short blocks away. If you're looking for a cold, sterile, cookie-cutter type environment, then find yourself another hotel. The Sadigo is unique with its gorgeous British Colonial architecture not easily found elsewhere. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen comes in handy if you decide to eat in. What more can we say - we love it here. The Sadigo is a hidden gem in South Beach! Discover it for yourself.

Daniel & Judith
Long Island, New York

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed 30 April 2013

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of staying at The Sadigo Court over the weekend. Amazing location and we could walk to everything including the shops and the beach. The hotel has a quaint inn feel and southern hospitality. The Inn-Keepers were extremely friendly and attended to all our needs. The hotel was impecibly clean and lanscaped beautifully. The rooms were very large and perfect for what we needed. We will definitely be going back in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family