“Beautiful & Peaceful!”

Sobe You Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 27 Miami Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My boyfriend surprised me by taking me here on a weekend. He made an excellent choice! I had never been to a bed and breakfast so this really was a treat for me. The place looked exactly like the pictures on their website and the breakfast was delicious! The lady (I assume was the owner) was very sweet and helpful. The room was perfect and had 2 robs laying on the bed. The courtyard (pool area) was absolutely wonderful and peaceful. They have free wifi and free parking. The only downfall was that the iron was rusted and we didn't get omlettes with our breakfast like the brochure stated but all in all I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sobe You Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 1 July 2011

We stayed 8 nights at SoBeYou and we liked it alot. Close to the beach, nearby the shopping, 10 minutes from Ocean Drive with all the good nightlife and still so calm and away from all traffic and loud noise. The only thing we could hear was some heavy rains during the nights and our neigbours making love:) The breakfast was really fresh with fruit and we could even have porridge that we are used to from Sweden. The service is super and they all really make an impression of liking their jobs. This is undoubtly where we will stay next time we go to Miami. The best if you like a calm stay near the pulse!

Room Tip: SoBeYou is like a Toyota - works, trustable and s
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2011

We enjoyed just a terrific visit at the SoBe You. Staff was very helpful and gracious. The private pool was inviting and particularly great in the morning before it gets too warm. Charming place to read by the pool and see the vegetation. Lovely breakfast and interesting guests to talk to. Street parking was not a problem, but you do have to remember where you put the car.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I stayed at SoBeYou during an impromptu trip to Miami in May. In need of a very relaxing weekend, we needed a place to rest our heads and relax. SoBeYou is definitely a good place to do so and is excellent value for money. A 10 minute walk from the crazyness of Ocean Drive, SoBeYou feels tucked away, but close enough to get involved without too much effort.

Our room was very clean and simple and cool enough for the Miami heat. I had an excellent night sleep, in a very comfortable bed. The only down side of our room was that we shared a bathroom, which I was too impatient to wait for.

The outside space at SoBeYou is very relaxing - we lounged by the pool, met some great people and generally relaxed. I would not hesitate to recommend SoBeYou for a peaceful and reasonably priced retreat.

Reviewed 2 June 2011

We stayed here in June 2010 for 3 nights and loved it.

Both ladies were so at-tentative to any questions I asked or emails I sent them.

When checking in, they were extremely helpful with information of local restaurants, bars and clubs :-) and if we needed anything to let them know.

The room was lovely, double bed, tv with dvd player, free library of dvds downstairs to choose from.
Joint bathrooms were spotless as well.

Swimming pool was clean and used it more than once.
I got a bit a few times by mosquitoes near the pool area but i think thats as the rainy season had just finished as well.

Breakfast was lovely, fresh and organic everyday, pancakes, omelette's, fresh fruit etc.
If you have any allergies or food requirements let them know as they prepare your breakfast when you go down.

Location was brilliant, if i remember rightly, about a 10 min walk to the beach and bubbly cafes/bars in Collins and Washington Avenue.
Felt safe walking around in the day and of an evening as well.

I cannot recommend this b&b any more.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2011

Thank you for a wonderful stay! I arrived at 2am and provisions had been made for me to be able to check in. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We are a gay couple and were treated very well. Our room was kept spotless, the pool area was perfect and the breakfasts scrumptious.The area was perfect for us, not to far to walk to where all the action and the beaches are, but in a quiet area. My only reccomendation would be for a kettle to be provided in the roomsso that early morning coffee can be made before breakfast. We will be back.

Room Tip: Its well worth upgrading to a king room.
1  Thank AndyM20
Reviewed 20 May 2011

My husband and I just spent a couple of nights at this B&B and absolutely loved it!
Quiet, cozy, elegant and full of comforts hotel in the heart of SoBe. A few blocks from the chaos and Miami's crazy nightlife, we enjoyed our little slice of paradise every time we got back to SoBeYou and our room. The staff is very nice and super efficient, we loved all the suggestions that Nadia gave us for dining out and enjoying the place.
We would definitely recommend it to friends and sincerely hope to be back one day.
It felt so perfect for us.

1  Thank Frosty08