If the rooms, especially the bathrooms, had been larger I would have rated this small inn as excellent. Despite that, it's a very good base for a South Beach vacation. The breakfast was substantial and the staff is very friendly and helpful. It's an easy walk to the beach and restaurants and the pedestrian mall and you're away from the madness of Ocean Drive. Evening and overnight parking requires the purchase of a day permit at $20 or a short walk west to Alton to park in a garage across from Whole Foods, at $15 for 24 hours. There's a lot of tropical vegetation around the pool and lounge area, which are compact but very pleasant.
We were in 5 for two nights and 7 on our return from Key West, for 1 night. 5 is a little larger but 7 has the prospect of more light, as it's on the end of a row of rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobe You Bed And Breakfast Miami Beach, Florida