“Amazing Charter Tour, Best in Miami!”

Blue Infinity Charters
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I am a local living in Miami and some friends and I decided to charter an amazing boat called Van Dutch for a sunset cruise. Even though I live in Miami Beach, we saw a part of Miami we rarely get to see. From the water, we toured downtown Miami, star island, saw the new PAMM museum and other beautiful sights in Miami. The boat was basically a fabulous living room on the water and very comfortable for our 10 guests. Captain George was knowledgable and drove the boat with such ease, it was a truly enjoyable experience. Carmen, his first mate catered to our every need and served wine, and delicious hor d'oeuvres. It was a magical night and we will be chartering again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We booked the boat called the Van Dutch for a 2 hour sun set cruise and split the bill between a few of us. The best way to see Miami is from the water and this did not let us down, we had dolphins in the wake, two of them following us and I think enjoying the ride more than me.

Great fun on one of the best looking boats I have ever seen!

1  Thank flightbaginhand