“Excellent!!!”

The Traymore Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Traymore Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Traymore Restaurant & Bar, in Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach, is a contemporary seafood restaurant, displaying an array of International and American dishes. Native creations include seasonal dishes with fresh ingredients harvested from Florida-presented in a simple, rustic style by Executive Chef Jonathan Lane with exceptional service by the team of Restaurant Manager, Sergio Caceres. French and Portuguese inspired desserts by Master Chocolatier, Chef Emmanuel Alves, are based around seasonal, The Traymore also features the company's signature COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Developed by COMO's Executive Chef, Amanda Gale, the menu promotes better health through nutritional eating, focusing on the use of raw foods. The Traymore Bar offers a premium gin array from 40 distillers around the world. The bar staff has created a series of classic and signature gin-based cocktails and are well versed in pouring the perfect Gin & Tonic.
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

It was amazing dinner. The food and also the service was spectacular. You must try the dessert. We really had a great time!

There are newer reviews for The Traymore Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went to Miami Beach after staying away for ages--do not care for the hype or the hot spots. I was delighted by my experience at the Traymore. The operations manager greeted us at the door. He is charming and very hospitable. Every service person we encountered was friendly and approachable. The atmosphere is calm, warm and friendly. I felt comfortable and at home. The meal was a great experience. Our server was helpful and knowledgeable. I had the seafood stew--a savory meal with a great medley of tastes, a wonderful sauce over grilled bread. At my server's suggestion it was accompanied by a dry Austrian white wine--perfect. My friend had the halibut and was raving about its delicate taste. Desserts were original, fresh and tasty, my personal favorite the passion fruit. All in all a delightful experience.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We chose to dine at Traymore due to the Trip Advisor reviews, and we are very glad that we did.

After beginning the meal with some slow, slow service, everything turned for the better once the food started coming out.

We had:

Grouper Ceviche - Outstanding. They use Peruvian Peppers, I believe... which are excellent
Fluke Crudo - Good
Ivory Salmon - Awesome. Unique tasting salmon... very delicious
Halibut - Good
Orange Chocolate Texture - Incredible
Passion Fruit Cannelloni - Very good. Only issue is we both noticed a pretty severe aftertaste of the cannelloni for the remainder of the evening.

A highlight of the meal, aside from the wonderful food, was a visit to our table by Operations Manager, Samuel Eisenman. While we don't normally love chit chatting with managers, Samuel was extremely friendly and down to earth. We very much enjoyed the 5+ minutes or so he spent at our table. The Traymore is lucky to have him. We will definitely be back to dine here. Thanks, Samuel!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

On Saturday my friends took me (a little by force) to this restaurant.....I wanted to go to another one.....well, thank God they won !!!....because this was the most amazing fantastic fun meal I have had in years. I felt I was on vacation in some magical island. The service was so grand and elegant. And the food !!!....I had the seafood stew and after I finished it, the plate needed no further cleaning. The wine, the desserts. Everything was A+. My daughter in law is a chef and with my son together they have a Bed and Breakfast in a village near Barcelona, Spain. I cannot wait to bring them to this restaurant when they come to Miami....they are real foodies and will enjoy it tremendously.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The BEST Miami restaurant I have found. All the accolades are true--gorgeous decor,
serene ambiance, terrific service (the staff is out of this world friendly) and the food!!!
Well, the food is probably the best in Miami and I am a very picky local.

There isn't a single thing I would have changed. It was a magical experience from
beginning to end. I just hope the "in" crowd doesn't find this treasure and spoil it.