“Superb..”

The Traymore Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Traymore Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Traymore Restaurant & Bar, in Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach, is a contemporary seafood restaurant, displaying an array of International and American dishes. Native creations include seasonal dishes with fresh ingredients harvested from Florida-presented in a simple, rustic style by Executive Chef Jonathan Lane with exceptional service by the team of Restaurant Manager, Sergio Caceres. French and Portuguese inspired desserts by Master Chocolatier, Chef Emmanuel Alves, are based around seasonal, The Traymore also features the company's signature COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Developed by COMO's Executive Chef, Amanda Gale, the menu promotes better health through nutritional eating, focusing on the use of raw foods. The Traymore Bar offers a premium gin array from 40 distillers around the world. The bar staff has created a series of classic and signature gin-based cocktails and are well versed in pouring the perfect Gin & Tonic.
Ringoes, New Jersey
“Superb..”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Such detail ......service......heavenly food! Had breakfast...three days in a row....and room service one night 5 stars all the way

Visited July 2014

Toronto
“Great place for a bite in the morning”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

was staying at the hotel and ate breakfast in here one morning. My boyfriend and I both ordered off the menu (there is a buffet if you go there earlier in the morning). I had the cuban eggs with sausage. It was an absolute delight - one of the best breakfast plates i have had. My boyfriend had the french toast which was presented very nicely and tasted divine. I also had a great latte. We ate on outside on the back porch which was lovely. Wish I could have tried dinner there, but already had made other plans for the few nights i was in town.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank FreedomTraveller1551
Miami Beach, Florida
“Just a delightful summertime lunch!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Friends of mine live in the neighbor building to the former art deco Traymore Hotel (designed by the well-known Miami Beach architect Albert Anis in 1939), renovated in 2014 to the stunning Metropolitan Hotel by COMO. We entered the restaurant from the ocean-side entrance and had the feeling of entering a beach plantation house of yore as the dining room was full of white wicker chairs against an upscale palette of dove grey and mint green. So much for lovely decor! My friends ordered the lunch special of Peruvian ceviche, which came with a lovely tiramisu and there is obviously a wonderful pastry chef in the kitchen because the dessert was a stunner - topped with a chocolate lace cookie. The lunch special was $24. I had a simple hamburger with waffle fries and for the first time in years, when I ordered a hamburger "medium rare" it came out medium rare - which says again that someone is paying close attention in the kitchen, and that burger had not been sitting on a grill somewhere waiting for me to order it! The burger was stacked high with homemade pickle, cheese, and a delicious red sweet/sour sauce - the whole thing held together with a bamboo skewer. $18! Delicious iced coffee and ice tea to drink. Afterwards, the chef sent out tiny sweets on a plate - truffles, a French macaroon. Nice tour. Our server was Anastasi and she was just perfect - attentive but not hovering, efficient an made no mistakes. We'll be back - soon!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Marty M
Michigan
“Pretty Good, but not what others are talking about”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I wish we had the experience others are describing. Our meal we pretty good, but not great, not really special. At least not as special as what I'm seeing in other descriptions. The easiest way for me to sum it up, is that out of the 5 dinners we had on this trip to Miami, this is the only meal I struggle to recall exactly what my wife and I had for each course which is unusual for me. I really pay attention to that kind of thing. I did get the Tuna tartar app, and that was good. My wife ordered the Florida peach salad. There were these microscopic pieces of peach in it that were essentially a non event. We ordered the cod and the halibut. Both we good, but did not blow our minds. Lastly the desserts. This was the most disappointing part of the meal. They are visually stunning, but the lack of flavor was just a bummer, especially at $13.00 a piece. I was tempted to rate this place "average" because we were so disappointed after reading all of these superlative reviews, but that wouldn't have been appropriate. We did like the location and décor though. That was very cool.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank BertilleBun
Oxford, Ohio
“Memorable Meal”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We spent two days at the Metropolitan by Como Miami Beach in June and enjoyed dinner at the Traymore there. It was expensive but worth it. Every detail was perfect. Service was impeccable. Atmosphere was pleasant. And the food! The food was the best part. Flavorful, inventive, gorgeous to look at and even better to eat. The wine list is amazing. The mixed drinks very well done. Overall, an evening to remember.

• Visited June 2014