“HORRIFIC orange bust not blossom”

Orange Blossom Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Orange Blossom Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$11 - US$38
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Orange Blossom pays homage to our Miami roots and celebrates the city's growth into the thriving, vibrant cultural destination it is today. Conceptualized by Tatanka Guerrero, Orange Blossom marries traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami's current day International nuances. We craft each dish with the same delicate care and attention to detail that railway passengers came to expect aboard our namesake, The Orange Blossom Special - the most luxurious train that connected New York to Miami in 1890.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I cant even fully write a review about this place because we ended up walking out because of the rude staff and unbelievably ridiculous atmosphere. We were staying near by and decided to stop in for happy hour and potentially dinner...we were snubbed by the host who refused to give me a dinner menu until we sat down for dinner and then refused to give me a drink menu for the bar and told me to have the bartender give me one of his...that would have meant actually getting the bartenders attention...we were teased with what looked to be yummy creative drinks on the hand written drink menu but when we started to order the bartender sharply and rudely said he couldnt make anything special..he could do wine or beer but he was swamped and out of everything and too busy...He then offered...I may be able to do a vodka tonic...seriously? What bar do you go to for happy hour that is unable to make the drinks it offers on its menu? THis is perhaps the worst service I have ever gotten in a restaurant.
The decor and ambiance is nothing special and if they want to compete with the big boys on COllins..they need to step up the game.....or close shop.... The crowd inside was equally as rude and spilt a drink on my friend and apologized by inappropriately grabbing a body part that should not be grabbed by a drunk stranger...overall...a horrific experience...Orange bust..not blossom

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We enjoyed the decor of the restaurant.Service was friendly enough. Food was good but the portions were way to small. We probably will not return.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Loved this restaurant which just changed it's name from Charles St Kitchen to Orange Blossom BTW. Had the OB plate - fried egg, avocado, Swiss cheese, sliced tomato, and rye toast. So simple yet so amazingly delicious. The avocado was perfectly ripe and the tomatoes were farm fresh, Scarlett red. Ordered a side of turkey bacon and it was just the perfect mix of fresh flavors. One note that the pressed juices are in a bottle not made fresh on site. The setting is so cute too - like nothing else in south beach.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We visited this simple, yet tasteful restaurant for lunch. All entrees had a unique twist that made them quite interesting. We will definitely return!!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Indulge all your senses. Beautifully decorated, with a rustic feel. Not to mention the drink menu. I recommend the Orange Blossom Julep.. I tried it on a whim since it was the first Saturday of May "Kentucky Derby Day" so it was fitting. The bartender was amazingly attentive an made a completely different twist on the Julep so that me and my man-friend can try different things. He did not disappoint.

We then tried the Tuna Tartar which was good nothing extraordinary. However for the main course we took to sharing the Peas And Carrot Farro Risotto and the the Bronzino. Both were OUT OF THIS WORLD! I think we fought for the last few bites!!!

For dessert we went with the Brownie dessert. And even though we had to wait sometime for it. The wait was totally worth it.

This place has it all, I can not wait to go back and visit but it is a gem on Collins and should not just be solicited by tourist. I truly advise that you pass by and enjoy the wonderful ambiance and service!!!