I stayed at the Anglers March 1- 4 as a birthday trip with a few of my close friends, and had an absolutely wonderful time! We stayed in the Manor Villa with a patio and Jacuzzi and it surely did not disappoint. The staff was nice enough to put up balloons in the living room. I was nervous about staying at the hotel simply because it was my first time to Miami and I did not know the area but the hotel is in a central location. It was not too far from the strip, beach, shopping, restaurants, or clubs. The hotel lived up to my expectations and the staff was very accommodating. I felt at home! The bed was very inviting and soft. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to eat at the restaurant but It looked packed every time I passed by it. The sound system was great but the rooms are NOT soundproof. I played my music very low especially at night and found out our neighbors reported a party because they could hear us talking and I guess our music. That put a damper on things. However everything else was great! It was totally worth it, and having a warm jacuzzi to come home to was an added plus. I would definitely stay at the Anglers again...Hopefully next time I won't have cranky neighbors!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida