Arrived for a short break. We asked to change rooms on the first night as the lift next to us was preventing us getting to sleep( If the bed and sitting area in this room was reversed there would not be a problem) The staff helped with our luggage and we were upgraded to a duplex with a spa and spiral staircase.I have looked at some of the few bad reviews on this site with disbelief. Yes, the pool may be on the small side but is never busy, yes you are not on the beach but it is just a short walk and better to be in a quieter location. Some of the views are not private but does this really matter? Overall this is an excellent Boutique hotel. We had an extremely happy stay. Watched the sunrise out of the ocean in the morning, had a drive to Key West with key lime pie at Kermits. A bus and boat tour round Miami and a visit to Fort Lauderdale. So much to do here. We left with very fond memories and if we go back we would definitely stay at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida