I cannot speak highly enough of the Angler's and its staff for salvaging my husband's and my first married Christmas! After 2 horrendous nights at a nearby apartment, we woke up on Christmas morning and decided we'd had enough and booked a room at the Angler's on hotels.com. We showed up at 3pm, a bit early for check-in, and were immediately relieved by the kindness of the staff and the lovely surroundings! They set us up by the pool with cocktails as we waited for our room to be ready. The cabanas were perfectly relaxing and the Christmas cocktails were wonderful! Not to mention that Santa himself was there! AND he left us gifts in our room. Magical!
Our room (with balcony!) was gorgeous, pristine and comfortable. The location of the hotel is perfect for checking out South Beach - two blocks from the beach, lots of fun touristy things to do and tons of fantastic restaurants. Every single staff member we encountered was friendly, courteous and charming. From the desk staff to the bartenders to the valets to the housekeepers, we were just blown away by the service. I am so glad we found the Angler's and we will always have wonderful memories of our Christmas in Miami! We LOVE Kimpton hotels and this one is no exception to the amazing service this chain provides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida