My boyfriend and I had the absolute pleasure of staying just one night (wish it was longer!) at this beautiful, perfect boutique hotel. We were totally blown away by every little detail of The Anglers, from the atmosphere, service, rooms, and location. We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a smiling valet who addressed us BY NAME and happily took our bags to the front desk for us. Walking towards the front doors, we felt an immediate sense of calm as we took in the charm of the building covered with vines and rich greenery. The pleasant front desk clerk quickly checked us in and took our bags behind the desk so we could explore as our room was not quite ready. He directed us to the best areas of South Beach for dining and shopping and sent us on our way. The hotel is very well situated, we were able to walk almost everywhere we planned to visit! Upon our return to the hotel, we were told that our bags had already been placed in our room! The rooms are immaculate and so comfortable. Ours had a king bed, sofa, chairs, TV, one closet for the safe and ironing board, and two more his and hers closets both with luxurious bath robes hanging in them... um.. AMAZING. One of the most noticeable bonuses of the rooms here is the SURROUND SOUND (with cords to suit all types of devices). We were so impressed by this upgrade from the typical iPhone mini stereo usually found in hotel rooms. We had this blasted any time we were in our room and the sound was hardly audible through closed doors on our patio. After a nap and refreshing shower (water pressure is PERFECT - not a drizzle, and not so strong you feel it would pierce your skin), we wandered the city a little more, and upon our return noted that the cleaning staff had made our bed again and changed the towels already. SUCH careful attention to detail. in the evenings, the lounge area hosts a complimentary beverage hour with a specialty cocktail and red or white wine before their $5.00 for everything happy hour. Of course, both are served by a smiling, helpful staff member who recommended a restaurant for dinner and a lounge for later in the evening. We have absolutely nothing negative to say about this hotel. We are already talking about our next trip to Miami and cannot WAIT to stay at The Anglers again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida