Just had a very good stay at the Anglers for 5 days. This is the first time that I have stayed here. My comparison would be the Loews which I have stayed at 2 times. The Anglers is a quaint boutique Hotel (43 Rooms spread across 3 floors). EVERYONE that we interacted with at the Anglers treated us very well (Brian - Doorman, Nicklaus, Malvert). The guys are all helpful and knowledgeable about where to eat and how to get around SoBe.
We had a beautiful spacious room with a large sitting area (couch and 2 club chairs), large bathroom and a king size bed. I counted 4 closets for hanging up your clothes, a safe, a mini-bar, and a balcony overlooking the pool. There were 4 built-in ceiling speakers in the main room and another one in the bathroom. We cranked them up to get in the party mood before we headed out each evening.
Our room at the Anglers was larger than when I stayed at the Loews and the Loews room was more expensive. BUT the Loews in on the Beach the Anglers is 2 SHORT blocks from the beach and in a quiet area. If you need a gym during your holiday, the Anglers doesn't have one but there is one on Collins that you could probably pay to use (you would have to pay to use the gym at the Loews- even as a guest of the Loews). The Angler's has a nice little outdoor pool.
The Anglers will have to work on improving their food at the restaurant. I think they are trying. This did not have a negative impact on our stay since there are so many restaurants in the area.
I think Anglers is a very good hotel for adults but not geared to young children BUT I would not be bringing my children to SoBe because there isn't much for them there.
All-in-all I would stay at the Anglers again for sure.
I will upload some pictures later :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida