We stayed at The Angler's for 5 nights and had a really great stay. We chose it because it was rated so high on tripadvisor.com and we didn't regret it.
The location of the hotel is excellent, right in the middle of everything, yet a bit out of all the noise of Miami beach. All the cool places on Ocean Drive and the shopping district on Collins Ave are just about two minutes walking distance.
The service in the hotel is excellent, the staff is very kind and professional. It's quite a small hotel so they can really pamper their customers. I'll just give you a couple of examples- while we were waiting for a taxi the receptionist brought us each a bottle of cold water just in case we were thirsty, and if you are going to the beach they provide you a complimentary bag with two towels and two bottles of water which is really nice. The rooms are very nice, we stayed in a standard room. It is modern, with all the technologies you need, you can rent Playstation and Wii and even iPods filled with songs. The mini bar is excellent, and they have some extra packages with all kind of different things (cosmetics, things for relaxation etc) in the offer. The only thing about the room is that the closet is small.
The pool is small but nice , so if you are looking for a hotel with a great pool scene then this is not a hotel for you. It's a perfect city hotel.
They don't have parking spaces, but they do have a valet parking and take your car to a parking garage (I presume) and the fee is 19 $ over night.
We only had one complaint and we did think about rating it 4* but since it was so nice we decide to overlook this. We came to the hotel in the evening after a long day and we didn't have hot or even warm water so I had to take a shower in cold water , and in the morning the problem was still there. They did apologize and solved it during the day , said that they were full, but any respectable hotel cannot have water problems because that is a big minus. But they did manage to charm us with everything else so we recommend it to everyone and I hope that it will not happen again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, IHG, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida