From the moment I arrived on Friday until checkout on Sunday, the Angler's staff made sure I felt special. I couldn't have picked a better spot to celebrate a major milestone birthday with friends. Unlike some of the very scene-y South Beach hotels, the Angler's doesn't have to rely on overly stylized design to be totally cool. The beds are SO comfortable, the poolside villas with roof terraces are so simply chic, and the pool is small, but a great place to chill. Washington Avenue feels miles away when you're sunbathing inside that courtyard. (I would recommend one of the suites with a terrace facing the pool.) We had brunch twice at 660, the on-site restaurant, and I wish we had stayed in for dinner, too. A special shout out to our server, the lovely Eliza, who could not have been more accommodating. I've done the South Beach touristy stuff a million times, so being away from Lincoln Road and a short walk from the bustling beach is a plus in my book. OK, I'm gushing, so I'l quit. But I would definitely stay there again. My other friends who also booked rooms there were equally pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel Miami Beach, Florida