“NICE EXPERIENCE IN SOBE”
Review of Hotel Croydon

Hotel Croydon
Ranked #45 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 28 May 2014

First time staying at the croydon, i have to say it was great. the pool. if you want to have a little workout you can go to the gym in the 7th floor. They have yoga classes for those who love to do yoga. especially on the roof top floor. they have nice view. this hotel is friendly, for kids and family or business. very clean and nice. the people in the front desk like dolores, lazaro and laurence were very nice front desk agent. if your willing to find a nice play at sobe i highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ivykiddo09
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Hello Lvykiddo09,

There is nothing that we love to read more then amazing 5 star feedback! We have a lot to offer here at Hotel Croydon. From the pool, to the gym to our yoga classes. Guests will definitely stay busy here. I will make sure to inform all mentioned staff about your kind praise! Please come back again soon! We would love to have you!

Katrine

Write a ReviewReviews (2,073)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had an amazing stay at hotel croydon from the moment i walked in. Giovana at the front desk was sweet and beyond helpful. The beds are like clouds, the bathrooms are to die for, and last but not least the view from the terrace (rooftop) is breathtaking and motivating looking at all of downtown miami on one side and on the other nothing but south beach ocean. I recommend this hotel to everyone who wants a very relaxing, stress relieving stay on south beach

4  Thank chef_aka_paul
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel Memorial Day weekend! It was truly an amazing stay! It started with the warm greeting from the doorman and continued to the front desk and throughout my stay. The two girls at the front desk, Johanna and Rihanna (I hope that was her) were absolutely amazing I was greeted with a smile and walked to my room. I can't remember the last time someone walked me to a room! Rihanna showed me my room and told me about all the amenities! Johanna was very helpful and friendly and truly made me feel at home! The complimentary breakfast was beyond my expectations. When you think continental you don't think of all the items they provided! They had yogurts, fruit, ham, cheeses, a variety of bread products, cereal, coffee, juices and more! It want crowded or a mess but rather elegant and well put together! My room was ocean view and it was stunning! I was able to walk across the street and go to the beach but I actually enjoyed the pool at the hotel with the super comfy furniture. They even have seating on the roof for the guest! My only con was that the bathroom did not have storage space for me to place my toiletries but the shower did have a place for soap and shampoo. I am looking forward to my next visit at thinks hotel!

2  Thank Ivee4
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice place, brand new. warm welcoming atmosphere. beautiful staff very friendly and helpful. Great location. I loved it. we stayed for a few days, going back to airport very easy. Across the street from the beach, very good area.

I loved it, Will come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kritan B

Good Evening Kritan B,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful 5 star feedback! We are glad to know that your time spent with us was such a great one! All of our staff work hard to make sure that all of our guests are having a killer time! We hope that you would stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We travel to Miami 2 times a year. This time we decided to experience something new. it was going to be challenging feel at home in a different location, something that we could reach at Hotel Croydon. All was "as seen on the web", the space is very cool and chill, lightly and good ambience. The building it's clean and typical fascia of this area with eclectic style. Covered our expectations!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Hello there Guillermo R,

We appreciate your wonderful 5 star feedback! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests! We are located a bit north of all the action. Still close enough to all the action, when you want to be apart of it. We hope that you make us your go-to hotel when coming to Miami! :)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Awesome hotel; from the service to the room decor this place is just fabulous. It all starts with the check in and the professional front desk staff. They have been very pleasant and made us feel welcome every time we walk through the lobby.

The rooms are great( Sobe style posh), especially the Spa Suites. I've stayed here with a group of friends and we all had a blast. I'll continue to book here whenever I need a hotel in Miami.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I had a breathtaking experience. Gorgeous hotel... Everything is new... Seconds from the beach with a beautiful, yet calming view of the city. The staffs were super courteous, from the moment I stepped in the bellman, Fernando, Joel, and Jesus were extremely attentive and thoughtful towards my every request. The lovely Thania at the front desk was super nice and accommodated my families request. I had a great time and would definitely go back. I loved it!!!

Hello there Benitogunzalo,

Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us! We are a newly opened hotel and delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! Our staff are all hard at work, to make sure that everyone is having a splendid time! I will make sure to inform all mentioned staff about your kind praise!