“Great atmisphere, better food!”
Review of Pane & Vino

Pane & Vino
Ranked #2 of 1,165 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Quaint place, homey atmosphere, busy but attentive service and OMG great italian food.
Went with family we all tasted eachother plates and all was good. Great price for the quality and i will return every trip to Miami Beach. I wish i could give it extra stars.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,694)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best restaurant in south beach
The food is awesome and fresh
Everything is home made
The team is very nice

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I LOVE pasta and I've eaten at many authentic Italian places but this has to be the best pasta I've had yet. I came here with my husband for my birthday and I'm so glad we did and very thankful to our friends who recommended this place. Everything we ordered was delicious and our waiter, Julio, made the experience unforgettable. He was very helpful with the menu and provided excellent service. He gave us an actual experience and not just any dinner night out.

I would recommend this place to everyone. Matter of fact, do not leave Miami without stopping here for an awesome experience and a magnificent meal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When we walked up we were asked if we had reservations, which we didn't, but they were able to accommodate us quite quickly, thankfully. Also, there was a chef by the window hand making different pastas.
The service by Linda was excellent, food came out quickly, and everything was delicious.
I will definitely be visiting them again.

1  Thank rosii117
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It is not often I get to write a 5 star review with such conviction. Pane & Vino serves some of the best Italian food available anywhere. I have traveled in Italy both for work and vacation and spent a lot of time there in various regions and I can not remember having any better pasta there or anywhere period !
We were a table of 7 (one toddler) which is as large as they can accommodate, and except for me all were Italians and excellent cooks themselves. The place is rather small and tight inside, but very charming. Upon being seated we were given baskets of cut fresh bread squares with olive oil and an excellent balsamic already at the table. Out of a variety of appetizers two were truly outstanding especially the polipo which is so tricky to cook properly, this one could not have been more perfect. Then there was the caesar salad (yes, I know this is not Italian) the romain was especially fresh and crisp, the dressing was abundant (some thought too much) and very flavorful, and was topped with plenty of shaved Parmesan. The fried calamari while good and properly cooked were nothing exceptional and without sauce. Now to the pastas - WOW - Mine was the Tagliatelle paglia & fieno (the Italian waitress said it was her favorite) Mama Mia ! I have never had a better pasta anywhere/anytime! Freshly made and the very definition of "al dente" with a creamy portobello and prosciutto sauce that was pure art. Another diner had the lasagna and would not share even one bite. He had the difficult task of telling his excellent cook of a wife that this was singularly the best he had ever had, and yes even better than hers. Another had the Paccheri con gamberi e pistacchi which he claimed was possible the best dish he had ever eaten. Two had the Spaghetti alla Ruota, which seemed to be a house specialty given the way it is served from inside a giant wheel of parmesan, but was the only disappointment although it was definitely freshly made pasta, the sauce was a little on the thin side and a little sweet. For dessert we all had Tiramisu, this is made table-side in individual (and generous) servings and truly wonderful. At the end I don't know if they do this for everyone, but we were treated to shots of chilled Lemoncello, a perfect complement to a very memorable meal.
Our server could have not been more pleasant or helpful and entertaining with all the Italian-isms back an forth with an obviously appreciative table. We were never rushed (as can happen in small popular places) and the food came out at a very acceptable pace given the made-to-order nature of the pastas.
All I can say is that half the table made reservations to come back the very next night!
One warning: upon arriving in two cars out front there was valet parking that immediately demanded $30 per car ! - Now yes, this is South Beach and at the corner of Washington and Española Way, but that is just plain abusive. So, park elsewhere or take Uber.

1  Thank Tamaracboy

Been to Pane & Vino? Share your experiences!