Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$321
US$283
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$466
Official Site
US$553
US$421
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$341
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$250
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$250
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$261
US$227
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$204
US$528
US$329
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$371
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfull kitchenocean drivefront desksouth beachhome away from homebeach towelsdining tablewet williesperfect locationrestaurants and barsronniemiamiactionnightlifevaletclubscloset
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Wish I knew this was a full size one bedroom apartment. My friends wanted to come along for part of my trip to miami but all rooms were sold out. If I new it was a full one apartment with hugh living room and full size dinning room, i could have brought them and their boyfriends lol

Please with hotel. Staff were friendly. Offers beach towels and great smiles. They charge a resort fee which was a waste since the bfast is only stale cookies, water with apples in it and coffee. Cable TV is available and location is PERFECT!!!! No view in rooms tho

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MyMinimalist_Travel
CasaGrandeManager834, Front Office Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you come back and have a nice weekend with all your friends.
Best regards,
Ronnie Young
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 6 May 2013

This hotel was very clean, loved the flat screens and the layout of the rooms. Especially liked the balcony. The service from the staff was excellent, loved everything about the hotel. most defiantly will be coming back again and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay on ocean drive in miami!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 75Tyler
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Casa Grande. I am so pleased you loved everything about the hotel, especially my staff. We truly consider our guests to be our extended family and are happy to know you now consider the Casa Grande your home away from home.
Hope to see you soon!
"Mi Casa Es Su Casa"
Warmest Regards,
Marissa Suarez

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I had read in a previous review that someone was turned away because the hotel over booked, so I called 2 times to make sure my reservation was made. The last time was the night before arrival. All good...so I thought. We arrived very late at night to find out that BOOKIT.com emailed me at 10am to tell me the hotel was overbooked and to call them and they had another option. Another option? I picked this hotel. Who is at fault bookit or hotel? I am not sure. Turns out someone else hadn't checked in and the hotel let us have their last room and someone else was turned away. This nightmare doesn't end. The room smelled like smoke...everything...the sheets, towels...everything. I could not sleep all night. I couldn't wait to leave in the morning. All i could think of was my luggage with all my clothes was going to smell like smoke. How do you allow someone to smoke and not get the smell out? DON'T book with BOOKIT.com!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank traveler24NewYork
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry you had a bad experience with us. We do take every review extremely serious and all issues will be addressed. Should you ever come back to Miami, I would love for you to give the Casa Grande a second chance. Please contact me directly so we can discuss further. fiflsteve@aol.com
All the best,
Steven Annicharico
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I'm writing this review to let EVERYBODY know that my Son (17) and I want to south Beach on Mar 31st and left on April 4th. While I was looking for hotels I came across Casa Grande, there were several bad reviews so I was very leary about staying there. Well let me tell you! Our stay was great. Our room was very nice, with an Ocean view and the service we received was awesome! We arrived very late like 11:00pm and Ronnie was on the front desk. He spoke to me like he had known me for years! He made me feel very welcomed. During our stay all of the Staff treated us very friendly. Answered any questions we had and was very helpful with direction around Ocean Drive. I have recommended Casa Grande to my friend who will be going there in Sept. Great Job Staff! Keep up the ggod work!

Carla From Indianapolis IN!

Room Tip: We had a Ocean view which our room was on Ocean Drive and the noise was fine.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank CarlaC775
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We pride ourselves on our repeat guest business because we feel they are our family. We hope that you now consider the Casa Grande your home away from home and will visit soon!
"Mi Casa Es Su Casa"
Warmest regards,
Marissa Suarez, General Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2013

My husband was in Miami for work so we booked a couple nights at Casa Grande to relax together on Miami Beach for a few days. They were AWESOME. We got an amazing deal through bookit. The price was very affordable (especially for peak season) and their location is unbeatable. (Right on Ocean Dr. Steps from the beach and lots of great restaurants/clubs/shopping).

We were amazed at how spacious they room was! Usually on South Beach you pay a fortune to be near the beach and get a teeny, dirty, little room. Our room (discounted, mind you) was gigantic! Full kitchen, large living/dining area, big bedroom.

While nothing looked modern, it was a clean room and since we weren't right on the front it was pretty quiet at night too (also hard to find in this location since it's a party area). Strong air conditioning. Good shower pressure. All the rooms seemed to be decorated differently but all looked nice enough though not new. The bed was a little soft and didn't have much bedding (but.. you know.. it's Miami so how many layers do you really need?)

People who complain about the $25 resort fee are uninformed. All hotels in this area charge a resort fee for their amenities. Here, that is wifi (which was not very good but we were trying to relax so it was probably for the best to avoid work), beach towels (great), coffee and fruit in the mornings. They even put juicers in each room so you can take the oranges and make your own fresh squeezed juice.

Parking- CG uses the local valet company. $25 cash/day gets you unlimited in and out usage. A pretty good deal. They take about 20 mins to get your car so call for it early.

Beach- literally across the street. CG does not have a deal w/the vendors like other hotels so you will pay $18/chair and $15/umbrella on the sand. A little $$ but you can use them all day and come and go as you please and they are still yours. Or, put the beach towel Casa Grande gives you and sit on the sand for free. :)

Cleaning- the cleaning person does not come by every day. We don't mind this but if you need it you should speak w/the front desk and let them know you need it.

The front desk people (who were also the owners/family) were lovely. Very sweet. Let us check in early. Let us leave our luggage while we spent our last few hours out. Friendly but not annoying.

Highly recommend. Especially if you can get a good deal!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LCME
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2015

Dear Past Guest,

We appreciate the time you took to post about your stay.
We are delighted to know that your stay was a pleasant one and we hope to welcome you back to your home away from home soon.
Warm regards,