“Restaurant”

Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach
Ranked #126 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Called to make arrangements to be sent to the room. The manager of the hotel restaurant went out of his way to accommodate me. Paulino did a great job and highly recommend him!!! And the lady at the front desk extremely helpful!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Esf335
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Guest,

I am glad you had the opportunity to try the Deco Grill restaurant. They do offer some fantastic items on the menu not to mention some great frozen drinks! I will let Paulino know everything worked out perfectly and please let me know if you should need anything special prior to arrival during your next stay at the Casa Grande Suite Hotel. We hope you consider us your new home away from home.
Best, Steven Annicharico, Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I cancelled 9 days out and was still charged. When I tried to contact the manager, I was told to call back in a few hours. She was not at work. When I called back, I was told to call in the morning because she was sick. The poor fellow running the front desk seems to be struggling. Worst customer service.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank Ladytravel2013
Dear Guest,

I apologize you were unable to contact a Manager. Please contact me directly so we can discuss this further. Thank you.
Best, Steven Annicharico, Assistant Manager
Bartow, Florida, USA
Reviewed 15 August 2013

When my cousin and I plan to go to Miami we always try to stay close to where everything is, so we don't have to fight for parking. (can't parallel park)

This place is right across the street from the beach. We got a junior suite, which was pretty nice. It had a full apartment size kitchen. There was a pull out of couch and a queen bed.

There were 3 of us and not enough towels.

Beware, there are a lot of hidden fee, which I knew in advance but there were a few more I didn’t factor in. I tried to factor in the resort fee and I did indicate that there were 3 of us when I book online, but it only gave me the price of two until I check in. Then there were extra fee.

The other downside it the bathroom isn’t all that, it could use an upgrade. Your room doesn’t face the beach you might end up with a wall. It’s is nice and quiet at night. You can’t hear a thing when you are in your room.

Upside, it is right across the beach and close to the club we want to go at night. It’s is a bit of a walk to Lincoln Road, but it a nice exercise.

The evening staff (I think his name is Ronald) was super nice and helpful. I think he lives there. In in 2014 I think we will definitely re-book here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Hinditina
CasaGrandeManager834, Front Office Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this review, 11 June 2015
Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased you enjoyed our location and hospitality. I am excited to inform you we have some beautiful brand new apartments at the hotel. Please contact me directly for your next visit so I can guarantee your room.
All the best,
Ronnie Young
Front Desk Manager
JazzyV1822
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Wish I knew this was a full size one bedroom apartment. My friends wanted to come along for part of my trip to miami but all rooms were sold out. If I new it was a full one apartment with hugh living room and full size dinning room, i could have brought them and their boyfriends lol

Please with hotel. Staff were friendly. Offers beach towels and great smiles. They charge a resort fee which was a waste since the bfast is only stale cookies, water with apples in it and coffee. Cable TV is available and location is PERFECT!!!! No view in rooms tho

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MyMinimalist_Travel
CasaGrandeManager834, Front Office Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this review, 14 June 2015
Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you come back and have a nice weekend with all your friends.
Best regards,
Ronnie Young
Front Desk Manager
New York, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This hotel was very clean, loved the flat screens and the layout of the rooms. Especially liked the balcony. The service from the staff was excellent, loved everything about the hotel. most defiantly will be coming back again and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay on ocean drive in miami!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 75Tyler
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this review, 15 June 2015
Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Casa Grande. I am so pleased you loved everything about the hotel, especially my staff. We truly consider our guests to be our extended family and are happy to know you now consider the Casa Grande your home away from home.
Hope to see you soon!
"Mi Casa Es Su Casa"
Warmest Regards,
Marissa Suarez
Smithtown, New York
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I had read in a previous review that someone was turned away because the hotel over booked, so I called 2 times to make sure my reservation was made. The last time was the night before arrival. All good...so I thought. We arrived very late at night to find out that BOOKIT.com emailed me at 10am to tell me the hotel was overbooked and to call them and they had another option. Another option? I picked this hotel. Who is at fault bookit or hotel? I am not sure. Turns out someone else hadn't checked in and the hotel let us have their last room and someone else was turned away. This nightmare doesn't end. The room smelled like smoke...everything...the sheets, towels...everything. I could not sleep all night. I couldn't wait to leave in the morning. All i could think of was my luggage with all my clothes was going to smell like smoke. How do you allow someone to smoke and not get the smell out? DON'T book with BOOKIT.com!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank traveler24NewYork
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this review, 15 June 2015
Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry you had a bad experience with us. We do take every review extremely serious and all issues will be addressed. Should you ever come back to Miami, I would love for you to give the Casa Grande a second chance. Please contact me directly so we can discuss further. fiflsteve@aol.com
All the best,
Steven Annicharico
Assistant Manager
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I'm writing this review to let EVERYBODY know that my Son (17) and I want to south Beach on Mar 31st and left on April 4th. While I was looking for hotels I came across Casa Grande, there were several bad reviews so I was very leary about staying there. Well let me tell you! Our stay was great. Our room was very nice, with an Ocean view and the service we received was awesome! We arrived very late like 11:00pm and Ronnie was on the front desk. He spoke to me like he had known me for years! He made me feel very welcomed. During our stay all of the Staff treated us very friendly. Answered any questions we had and was very helpful with direction around Ocean Drive. I have recommended Casa Grande to my friend who will be going there in Sept. Great Job Staff! Keep up the ggod work!

Carla From Indianapolis IN!

Room Tip: We had a Ocean view which our room was on Ocean Drive and the noise was fine.