Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach
Ranked #141 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was my second time visiting South Beach and I loved staying here. The staff was so professional and helpful, even when I had random requests lol...Ronnie was great checking us in( and helped us remember to get the cash we put down for incidentals back when we were checking out ooops lol) Taylor was awesome! I was up early every morning and would see him...I even lost money in one of the vending machines and he gave it back to me out of his own pocket! He didn't have to, but he did and it was incredibly sweet of him to do...And Damian, who I felt I had the most random requests for :) He always helped me with ease and was very courteous...You can tell he's very hard-working and enjoys what he does... When I visit South Beach, I would love to stay here again...The location was great(right across from the beach) and the environment and staff made staying here very comfortable...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
CasaGrandeManager834, General Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your 5 star review for us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate the time you took to post about your stay. It is very kind of you to acknowledge my staff. They work very hard to ensure all guests feel happy and comfortable.

We are thrilled to know that your stay was a pleasant one and we hope to welcome you back again to your home away from home soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

TAYLOR at the front desk is Soooooooooooo nice, he has such a pleasant personality and will help you with anything. The Location is FANTASTIC. This is what South Beach is all about! We were travelling with our 2 adult children in their mid 20s. We originally were going to book something fanicer a few miles inland from the beach. I was a little scared from some of the reviews but decided to chance it. So glad I did. This place is not the Sheraton/Hyatt/etc, but it is pleasant and it is clean. The beds were comfy with fresh,thick bleachy-clean white linens. A large dining room table seats 6, and the kitchenette is small but it was nice to have an extra sink with 4 people and just 1 bathroom. Shower was clean, lots of hot water and good pressure. 1 large walk in closet we used as a changing room, and ANOTHER large closet too. We got a room towards the back to avoid the crazy street scene noise, and it was nice and quiet, but no view except the building next to us. Thats fine, as the beach was right outside the lobby. Had no problems with anyone partying/being obnoxious. TIPS: 1). bring a can of air freshner/spray as there is no fan in the bathroom. 2). Be sure to phone ahead the day before or of arrival and make sure you have the right set up. We requested 2 queens when booking weeks in advance, but they only had us in a room with one king. Glad i cleared that up before we arrived. 3) The chairs/umbrellas this hotel provides as part of your "resort fee" are a joke. Out on the beach, for $45 you can rent a cabana/chaise lounge set up for 2 people on the beach. It was so worth it. 4) parking is valet only and is $25 a day(in-n-out priveleges), this is the case with MOST of the hotels on South Beach, so dont freak out, just pull right up to the front of the hotel, and the valet is right there. We were a little confused where to park as we arrived Sunday night and the street scene was just crazy. which brings me to 5) if at all possible, avoid the weekends here. The nightlife will be just as good any day of the week, but if you avoid wknds you will avoid the hordes of "icky" people who flood S.B. on the weekends.

Room Tip: Get one thats NOT overlooking the beach for the quietest night. But if you do want street front, w...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SoozAroundTheWorld
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice detailed review on the hotel / location. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope you now consider the Casa Grande your home away from home in Miami.
Warm regards,
Steven Annicharico
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed here for my spring break! it was great! the customer service was awesome, especially Damian! he was amazing and made sure we had everything we needed! great place, great people, def will stay again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Completely enjoyed my 1 night stay at the Casa Grande Suite. Upon check in, we met Damian at the desk, who was extremely friendly, well mannered, and ensured that our needs were accommodated. Rooms were clean and everything looked amazing. I would recommend this location to anyone coming into Miami!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank VacationGuru2014

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your 5 star review for us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate the time you took to post about your stay. I will mention to my staff how satisfied you were with the hospitality.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My friends and I recently stayed at Casa Grande in South Beach ,Florida. Thanks to Marissa Suarez, Steven Annicharico and Ronnie Young and staff were very welcoming. Friendly and very accommodating to our very need. In our rush to go on vacation we all forgot our hair conditioner and the staff made sure that we had it. ( girls need condition lol). Our room was spotless and a breathtaking view of the ocean. Great location for dining and shopping. Can't wait for my next trip I know where I am staying. Uno palazzo De Oro.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Antonella G
CasaGrandeManager834, Front Office Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2015

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you now consider the Casa Grande your home away from home.
Ronnie Young
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I recently stayed overnight at Casa Grande Suite Hotel in South Beach, FL. Marissa Suarez, Steven Annicharico and Ronnie Young were so welcoming from the minute we got there. They were very accommodating, providing extra towels and supplies and even had suggestions as to dining and shopping!! Our one bedroom suite had an ocean view which was amazing. Great location and loved the lobby. Definitely stay there again, Staff was very professional and courteous.

Room Tip: Any room would be great. Best location in South Beach.!!ion
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank capri56

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a wonderful experience with us and hope you now consider the Casa Grande your home away from home.
Ronnie Young
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is my fourth time coming to Miami beach and the service at Casa Grande Hotel was impeccable! My family and I had a great stay. Not only is It on the beautiful ocean drive but the employees were super friendly as well. Damian at the front desk made sure everything was perfect for us. We really appreciate the level of professionalism. Thanks again Casa Grande! -Sergio & Silvia Melo

• Stayed: March 2014
CasaGrandeManager834, Manager at Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at your home away from home. We look forward to your next visit with us and hope you can come back soon.

Steven Annicharico