My stay at Metropole Apartment Suites was great. I had two room at the hotel. I stayed from July 14-17, 2014. I only had three problems during my stay. The first problem was the fire alarm went off at 2am and around 8am. The second problem was walking to and from the shuttle stop to the hotel with luggage. Walking a block with luggage was not an easy task with a small child. The third problem was the shuttle bus for the hotel did not run as scheduled at the times we needed it. My friend scheduled a trip from the hotel to the airport for 10am. She was left outside at the shuttle stop in the heat for an hour in a half and the shuttle bus for the hotel never showed up. The hotel paid for her a cab to the airport. I scheduled a 1 o’clock trip from the hotel to the airport and wasn’t able to get on the hotel shuttle bus because the driver wasn’t sure how long it would take to arrive at the airport. They were not running every hour. I was stuck paying for a cab myself. The hotel did not accommodate me on the cab fare.
Other than that the staff was friendly and made our stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms were cleaned daily, I loved that. The only thing I didn’t like about the hotel was there was no pool, only a splash pond. If there was a pool at the hotel we would have been in heaven. I will be staying at Metropole on my next visit to South Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metropole Hotel South Beach offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly, home-away from home atmosphere. While located in the heart of South Beach, The Metropole's inviting yet private courtyard setting and chic 1 and 2 bedroom suites manage to provide a decidedly residential feel ideal for those seeking calm, in the midst of the action. Production friendly rates available. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropole Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Apartments Miami Beach, Florida
- Metropole Apartments Hotel Miami Beach