Stayed here from 12th Nov for 3 days. Check in could not have been nicer. Manny Gracia (manager) checked us in and despite some negative comments on Tripadvisor with regards to him, he couldn`t have been more polite and welcoming. Our room wasn`t quite ready, we were a tad early but we were given a complimentary drinks voucher for our trouble and as it happened we only had to wait a matter of minutes for our room to become available. The hotel turned out to be slightly further north than we thought but thats down to our research, hardly the hotels fault. The room was very clean and tidy. The shower took a bit of working out and needed some advice from reception !. The pool area was very relaxing and the beach was just a few minutes away. The regular bus down to South Beach is only 25 cents ... you can`t argue with that. We only ate the one night and the food was adequate but nothing spectacular. Its a pity there are not a few more shops/cafes around but again thats not the hotels fault ! All in all a nice stay. For our last 2 days we stayed at the Intercontinental in Miami downtown and lovely hotel that it was we wished we had stayed in South Beach as downtown Miami was a total dissapointment. Would we stay at the Holiday Inn again ..... Yep !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami Beach hotel has a premium oceanfront location! Welcome to the tropically inspired Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Oceanfront, where our 1950's Miami Modern exterior blends seamlessly with vibrant contemporary South Beach style to wrap you in modern comfort. Eleven miles east of Miami International Airport, our Miami Beach hotel is located where I-195 meets A1A at the Atlantic Ocean.Our hotel in Miami Beach offers you an unparalleled location, with the Atlantic Ocean's sandy beaches as our backyard. Follow the South Beach Boardwalk into the Art Deco world of South Beach for shopping, dining or the vibrant nightclubs. Take a moonlit stroll on the beach by night and play in the surf by day, or simply relax by our large pool overlooking the beach and our lush, tropical garden with its hammock oasis; it's a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. Families will find it easy to get to Miami's museums and attractions, as many are within 15 miles of our hotel.Business guests appreciate the close proximity of our hotel to the Miami Beach Convention Center, two miles away. Our Miami Beach accommodations are within 10 miles of Sony, Mt. Sinai Hospital and the University of Miami. The free wireless Internet access will help you stay in touch while you travel.Our non-smoking hotel is perfect for a Miami Beach trip. You can enjoy a delicious meal at our Paradise Cafe, dine in your room, or have a yummy Mojito at our Blue Parrot Bar. We have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Florida