Holiday Inn Miami Beach
US$459
US$329
US$238
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$309
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$623
US$436
US$380
US$335
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
US$609
US$466
US$405
US$371
2,126 results
All reviewsvalet parkingboard walknice poolbreakfast buffetpool areaoutdoor barocean viewpre cruisebit datedhotel restauranteasy access to the beachcollins avenuespring breakboardwalkmiamitikihammocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Good location, nice staff, nice pool, nice beach.. But the room was terrible. Dated and old. We were upgraded to an ocean view and its just a small window, every other hotel in this area has balconies, this one looks like a prison from the beach. Time for a serious renovation.

Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 7 December 2012

To find a decent, comfortable and not too expensive accomodation on the beach front is not easy. We were lucky with this Holiday Inn. The pool was nice, the rooms comfortable and clean. The W-LAN was free of charge also in the rooms. Breakfast was decent and not too pricey. We will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view. There are no balconies!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed here knowing it was a quick bus ride from South Beach. We spent most of our time at South Beach simply because beaches are far better there i.e. more choices to eat and finer sand. North Beach's rocky shores can wear on your feet. This hotel is clean and well kept, with nice rooms and a delicious breakfast. The in-room coffee is AWFUL, they'd do well to address that. The walls are VERY THIN. There was lots of noise and frequently we heard banging noises from above, we assumed it was kids playing. I understand this is a family friendly property but come on, the constant banging became quite irritating. To be fair the hotel was responsive to the noise issue. The first night we asked to move due to a very loud neighbor and the hotel obliged. However, when I initially phoned to ask the manager about moving, Vanessa in guest services advised me she did not know where the manager was, when they'd return, or until what time they would be on property. Nope, wrong, sorry. Please don't lie to me. Anyway, Manny, the manager on duty was very attentive and got us into a "quieter" room still heard a lot of banging though. I should mention the first room they showed us as an alternative was occupied. Oops. Which leads nicely into the next shortcoming. On our third night a houseman entered our room, uninvited. No knock, nothing, just walked right in. He said, "Oh sorry, I thought this room was vacant." Ok, sure next time knock first. Obviously there is a pattern of barging into occupied rooms, you should at least announce yourself first. When I used the business center to print boarding passes the computer froze and I wasted $2. Not a big sum of cash but its the principle to a traveler like myself. I asked the front desk to print our passes and return my $2, Carlos looked at me and said, curtly by the way, "Why do you want your money if I print the passes?" I had grown quite tired of speaking with management so I took my passes and got on with my life. This hotel ok at best and I would not return or recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank tripmantrav
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I stayed here while attending a conference nearby at one of the more expensive hotels. It's an older property but is maintained well. It has a very nice location and is easily accessible. The property has direct access to the boardwalk so I was able to walk north several hundred yards until it ended, and south for literally miles. It is a fair distance to walk to any of the major restaurant or shopping areas, but, in the absence of rain, it can be a pleasant experience. The staff at the hotel was courteous and helpful. The on-site restaurant and bar were clean and the food was tasty. Overall, it was a good experience and I don't have any trouble recommending it.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms have a great view of the beach
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dbkmd
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Good location, away from all the construction areas, easy access to the beach and friendly staff! Rooms are old and outdated, but clean! Received free room upgrade for being a platinum priority club member! Wifi did not work!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family