Stayed here using the hotel as a base from which to watch the two England football friendlies at Miami Sunlife Stadium. The hotel, environment wise, just about makes it. It is a typical 70's built hotel in keeping with surrounding facilities (save the Fontainebleau which carries a premium price). The rooms are a bit tired but that would be my only slight negative. The staff, without exception, is of the highest quality. Clearly good management and training. Nothing too much trouble, always smiling and Dan, one of the bar staff, is particularly helpful, friendly and informative. The breakfast buffet is also of a high quality. The pool is on the small side down to age and hence design of the facility. Great access to Miami beach and its boardwalk. If younger customers are looking for a buzzy nightlife, this isn't where it's at. They should stay a few miles down the road at South Beach. That said, South Beach is only a ten dollar taxi ride away and no doubt accessible by bus. All in all, a pleasing five nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami Beach hotel has a premium oceanfront location! Welcome to the tropically inspired Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Oceanfront, where our 1950's Miami Modern exterior blends seamlessly with vibrant contemporary South Beach style to wrap you in modern comfort. Eleven miles east of Miami International Airport, our Miami Beach hotel is located where I-195 meets A1A at the Atlantic Ocean.Our hotel in Miami Beach offers you an unparalleled location, with the Atlantic Ocean's sandy beaches as our backyard. Follow the South Beach Boardwalk into the Art Deco world of South Beach for shopping, dining or the vibrant nightclubs. Take a moonlit stroll on the beach by night and play in the surf by day, or simply relax by our large pool overlooking the beach and our lush, tropical garden with its hammock oasis; it's a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. Families will find it easy to get to Miami's museums and attractions, as many are within 15 miles of our hotel.Business guests appreciate the close proximity of our hotel to the Miami Beach Convention Center, two miles away. Our Miami Beach accommodations are within 10 miles of Sony, Mt. Sinai Hospital and the University of Miami. The free wireless Internet access will help you stay in touch while you travel.Our non-smoking hotel is perfect for a Miami Beach trip. You can enjoy a delicious meal at our Paradise Cafe, dine in your room, or have a yummy Mojito at our Blue Parrot Bar. We have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Florida