Great location. Great pool. Great family spot. Great breakfast. I stayed here on points and it was so worth it. You're right on the he beach, and not the annoying, crowded South Beach down the he road. Take a short walk to the Latin Cafe across the bridge for lunch, whether you're on a budget or not. That was actually a recommendation from the concierge (great pick). I also informed them we were feeling adventurous, but still on a budget. We didn't want to do the regular jet skies and whatever else you normally do on a beach but something different. They set us up with an Everglades tour and that was by far my favorite experience there. I think I paid a hundred dollars for round trip transportation, an air boat tour, a crocodile hunter like show and I held an alligator. If you're going there as a couple, put on a pair of of flip flops, and a tank top, buy a six pack of coronas while you're there and just enjoy flying around the Everglades in the airboat. I would upload pictures if I knew how.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami Beach hotel has a premium oceanfront location! Welcome to the tropically inspired Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Oceanfront, where our 1950's Miami Modern exterior blends seamlessly with vibrant contemporary South Beach style to wrap you in modern comfort. Eleven miles east of Miami International Airport, our Miami Beach hotel is located where I-195 meets A1A at the Atlantic Ocean.Our hotel in Miami Beach offers you an unparalleled location, with the Atlantic Ocean's sandy beaches as our backyard. Follow the South Beach Boardwalk into the Art Deco world of South Beach for shopping, dining or the vibrant nightclubs. Take a moonlit stroll on the beach by night and play in the surf by day, or simply relax by our large pool overlooking the beach and our lush, tropical garden with its hammock oasis; it's a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. Families will find it easy to get to Miami's museums and attractions, as many are within 15 miles of our hotel.Business guests appreciate the close proximity of our hotel to the Miami Beach Convention Center, two miles away. Our Miami Beach accommodations are within 10 miles of Sony, Mt. Sinai Hospital and the University of Miami. The free wireless Internet access will help you stay in touch while you travel.Our non-smoking hotel is perfect for a Miami Beach trip. You can enjoy a delicious meal at our Paradise Cafe, dine in your room, or have a yummy Mojito at our Blue Parrot Bar. We have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Florida